10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
I have watched this from the beginning. I love it . I hate that some original cast members aren't there anymore but, I still love it!
I love to watch these shows cause I always wanted to because an agent. I watch there shows when I'm relaxing after a long day of work
I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
I love the show because it keeps you wondering and guessing to see what will happen next and to find out who really did it at the end
Love the series. Can't get enough of it. Usually watch it when I'm procrastinating cleaning. I always get sucked in to the marathons!
Love this show! Akways keep you on your toes! i miss Elliott and Olivia tho. Not the same without them. But great to see the re-runs.
Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
Very intense eye opening show. it makes you realize how scary the world can be. it just makes you think a little bit more about life.
Love crime investigation shows this is my all time favorite although I always figure out what happened and who did it before they say
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos