Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA

I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX

Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK

Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Allison T.
Allison T.

If you don't like SVU we can't be friends. When there's a marathon on you can be sure it's on my tv. Olivia is an incredible character.
alyssa o.
alyssa o.

I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Midland, TX

I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH

Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?