Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Madeline C.
Madeline C.

My favorite show, I think every episode is as intense as the next, I've watched it since the beginning and they find ways to have new material.
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.

Lo recomiendo demasiado .. Me encanta esta serie .. Aprendes muchas cosas buenas .. En lo personal ami me encanta todo sobre el criminologia ..
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI

Best show for thrill seekers. Mysterious and intuitive as you try to crack codes and uncover secrets. Great show to watch and enjoy with others
Amber H.
Amber H.

I used to love whenthe reruns of this would come on and I could sit and watch them all day long. I am very excited that Stabler is coming back.
Mary A.
Mary A.

Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Jernisha C.
Jernisha C.

Have loved this show since the begging. Took some time to get used to the cast change. Still miss Stabler. Olivia is sometimes overly dramatic.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Washington, Dc

Best show on TV - been watching for years! The last few seasons have been kind of messy but it's still entertaining and I never miss an episode
Keila H.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL

I love all the characters in this show. They make everything so real and you also pick up some tips on safety along with it being entertaining.
Nhung T.
Nhung T.
Fall River, MA

I would watch this show on my lunch break. It's so interesting how they solve the case and shows a perfect portrait of how cruel this world is.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now