10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
I love this show, never gets old! Although I do miss the hot guy who used to be one of the main detectives , oh well it's still great!
I love to watch these shows cause I always wanted to because an agent. I watch there shows when I'm relaxing after a long day of work
I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Law and Order is life!!!!! Benson is amazing!!! Wish I was like her! I can watch re runs and never get bored of it! Acting is great!!
I LOVE IT, it is such a great show, it keeps me on my feet when i see a new episodes i just can't stop watching more than 5 in a day.
Love this show! Akways keep you on your toes! i miss Elliott and Olivia tho. Not the same without them. But great to see the re-runs.
I love this show great way to learn of life problems too and incase you get introuble someday. I like the mistery and ditective stuff
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos