Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Tammie G.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be this show. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it just draws me in!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Bellflower, CA
Love this show soo much. Can never get enough of it. Literally will watch the re runs over and over again. So much drama and suspense.
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved this show only up until Stabler left. After he left I didn't really watch it. I can watch the reruns of the old shows all day.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
This is the #1 show in my book. Been a fan since the first episode and will continue as long as it's showing. I even watch the reruns.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
My favorite show! I've been watching SVU since I can remember! I love it, after watching it always make me want to be a detective lol!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cape Coral, FL
Drama, Drama!!! Sometimes the will have the current crime on the show. Plus, you can see the famous actress/actor as the main villain.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Damara M.
Damara M.
When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?