Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
alyssa o.
alyssa o.

I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Montgomery, AL

I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR

Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN

This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX

This is one of the few shows I can watch reruns of. A classic in my book. Honestly the best version of all the law and order spin offs.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA

I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now