Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Law and Order SVU always pulls me in. I love how Elliot Maloney and Mariska Hartigay work together. I could watch this show for hours.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Ironton, OH
Its a really good show & the actors and actresses are ready good at there jobs on the show & I like how they base it on true stories 💕
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Out of all the different law and orders on to watch i love to watch svu...it always keeps me intreagued and i definitely don't get bored
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show have been watching it for years..its addicting lol. You over there wondering if the person will be convicted guilty..
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY
Love to binge watch this. There's always marathons on my TV provider and it's great to just lay in bed and watch with someone you love
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
Ardmore, PA
Another one of my favorite shows that I've been watching since I was younger. Great plots, engaging and always keeps you on your toes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?