Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Montgomery, AL

I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ

Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL

This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN

This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV

My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR

Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now