Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.

Classic. Very rarely do episodes overlap each other and seem repetitive. Great job keeping it fresh and different scenarios every time.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Mission, KS

Amazing show. The cast is fantastic. I love the marathons because I could sit and watch this show for the entire day and not get bored.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Jazzmine Z.
Jazzmine Z.
Omaha, NE

I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
Mindy N.
Mindy N.

Love the previous seasons. Not a big fan of the character switches (leaving and coming) but producers do a good job of writing them in.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV

My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS

My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL

I love SVU. Best show out there. Hate that it always leaves you right in the best part but you still can't stop watching every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?