Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce, FL

One of my all time favorite shows. I've seen all of the older episodes. If you love police shows based on sexual crimes you will love this show
Alissa
Alissa
Providence, RI

One of my Favorite shows to watch to live vicariously through tge characters and feel as if I am to helping "save the world" a must see series!
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL

The fact that they still have the same actors since i was like maybe 18 is great! I don't know what I'll do if the show ever got cancelled haha
Anna S.
Anna S.

I love this show! I've watched every season more then once and I've kept following the story line each season! It's one of the best shows on tv
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID

I will forever be a fan of SVU. I could sit in my couch and watch them for days. Every episode is different and keeps you pulled into the show.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this show! After a while it can get to be intense, so I'll back off and watch something else for a while, but I always come back for more!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA

One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR

I love Law and Order SVU!! I have watched every season and reruns. The episodes are close to home sometimes. I like the action and story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now