Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Salem, OR

There so many episodes to this show that are all so so amazing! The acting is phenomenal so is the storyline of each and every episode!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN

Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lompoc, CA

Law and order SVU is my go to show. Any time this is on tv I'm watching it. I miss Elliot but Olivia is my girl. Always so entertaining
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK

A good show have been watching from the beginning ready for the new season lots of caracters have come and gone but still like the show
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord, Nc

Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Frances T.
Frances T.
Toast, NC

The show is very entertaining and it is mostly about something that has really happened I like trying to get the Bad guy before they do
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?