10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Out of all the different law and orders on to watch i love to watch svu...it always keeps me intreagued and i definitely don't get bored
Love this show! It just seems to come on at a perfect time. It just reel you in from beginning to end. I could watch it all day long.!
My favorite show have been watching it for years..its addicting lol. You over there wondering if the person will be convicted guilty..
Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
I love love love this show. It is the best law and order series and no matter how old or new the episodes are, they are still amazing!
If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be this show. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it just draws me in!
I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos