Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh , MS

My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX

Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Riverdale, Ga

My mom has gotten me hooked on this show! I love watching this with my family! We all can sit down and have a family night watching it!
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord, Nc

Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN

This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.

Love the previous seasons. Not a big fan of the character switches (leaving and coming) but producers do a good job of writing them in.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Magen H.
Magen H.
Findlay, OH

This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now