Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH
Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Irene H.
Irene H.
I am a paralegal. I love anything that has to do with criminal justice. I feel as if I help lol when I'm watching and solving a crime.
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA
Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX
I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY
Esta serie me gusta mucho y el suspenso de sus casos me facina , no me lo pierdo , es muy entretenido esperar a ver qué va a suceder .
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Elk Grove, CA
Shows amazing. So intriguing. Has me hooked at the beginning every time. The characters are so good at making it seem real and intense.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lawton, OK
Yes I have the best quality of life love watching the watch this love binge-watching. Love watching as a family and also with friends.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?