Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA

This show is great. Very informative about laws, and any crimes will eventually be caught. I've learned a lot from it, and it's so entertaining'
Madi A.
Madi A.

This show is great it always keeps you guessing and the actors are great, there's a ton of episodes so you don't have to constantly watch reruns
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC

Love this show. I have been watching from the beginning and love the storylines every week. I make sure to DVR it, so I can watch at my leisure.
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX

Great show and has some interesting actual facts through the episodes. I've been hooked on it for years and have most of the season collections.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

Always looking forward to this show have literally seen all seasons! Can't wait for the next season to come out. Hope no more cast members leave
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec

I am almost completely up to date on this show. It's amazing. Every episode captivates your attention until the end. Great cast and great plots.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Alexander, NY

This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
Dakata S.
Dakata S.
Philadelphia, PA

I swear this is the best shows I every watch. Even though these stories are real they are very interesting to me. This show is very informative.
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Wauseon, OH

This show is riveting and sends chills up my spine! The amount of drama and phofillment in the end makes you want to watch episode upon episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now