Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Newport, KY

Most addicting show!! I could binge watch it for days! you can pick up at any episode you don't have to watch them all to follow along!
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord, Nc

Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Lizett A.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS

I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Mission, KS

Amazing show. The cast is fantastic. I love the marathons because I could sit and watch this show for the entire day and not get bored.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA

One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.

Love the previous seasons. Not a big fan of the character switches (leaving and coming) but producers do a good job of writing them in.
Magen H.
Magen H.
Findlay, OH

This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
Allison T.
Allison T.

If you don't like SVU we can't be friends. When there's a marathon on you can be sure it's on my tv. Olivia is an incredible character.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX

This is one of the few shows I can watch reruns of. A classic in my book. Honestly the best version of all the law and order spin offs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now