Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO

I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA

Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

You can never go wrong with Law & Order. Every episode is filled with real life situations that engage you where you keep watching more.
Sia V.
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY

Its a great show to binge watch. Great action and suspense. Interesting characters and story lines. Its similar to other crime TV shows.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

Love this show! Always something new and exciting I could watch all day! I love the missing people ones. Very intense. Very good actors.
O'Naysha B.
O'Naysha B.

I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Penny R.
Penny R.
Modesto

This is a good cop dramatic show that I love to watch w my family. Great way to spend time together trying to figure who the murderer is
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?