10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I am a paralegal. I love anything that has to do with criminal justice. I feel as if I help lol when I'm watching and solving a crime.
I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
I could watch this everyday of my life and never get bored. CSI Las Vegas was my favorite show and this is very similar if not better.
Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Stopped liking it a bit after Chris Meloni left. Don't really enjoy it that much since many of the characters I grew to love are gone.
Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos