Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show . My personal favorite crime show . Do not really watch crime shows but I could watch this all day every day
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Elk Grove, CA
Shows amazing. So intriguing. Has me hooked at the beginning every time. The characters are so good at making it seem real and intense.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
While I do miss Christopher Meloni, this show is everything. You immediately get sucked in and get shocked and awed with each episode.
Suzette C.
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL
Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL
This show is a bit sad and not for the light hearted. It is an amazing show though. Enough seasons to keep you entertained for awhile.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Stopped liking it a bit after Chris Meloni left. Don't really enjoy it that much since many of the characters I grew to love are gone.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Absolute favorite show that's ever been written. Hands down. I've seen every episode from Season 1 Episode 1 through all of Season 17.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lawton, OK
Yes I have the best quality of life love watching the watch this love binge-watching. Love watching as a family and also with friends.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO
Im utterly and completely obsessed with this show. I binge watch all the episodes in my free time and my TV never leaves the channel .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?