BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've been a Law & Order: SVU fan for well over 10 years now. The earlier seasons that I missed live I either watched on Netflix or TV marathons over the years. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I just love the the cases are believable and love when they incorporate a case that has ties to something that has happened recently in reality.
Tiffany B.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this show. I have been watching since I was a teenager!! Very good actors in this show. It's similar to the other law and orders but dealing with different crimes!! My favorite scene is when Oliva saves the little girl she had been talking to on the phone the whole episode while she was missing!! It's a must see TV Show!!
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
I watch this show back to back to back literally everyday all day. My kids even love it too when the theme song comes on. Dun duh dun duh dun Dunn lol they start dancing. And this show actually makes me want to consider becoming a detective. Can't wait for a new season. I even watch them on on demand when it isn't on. I'm addicted.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I watched it as a young child, and continued watching it into my adulthood. I admire the actors very much, and am impressed by the stories told in every episode. This show holds a special place in my heart, as I would always watch this with my mom before she passed away.
Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is my #binge #worthy show. I have watched each season a million times. Come on we all have fallen guilty to doing our laundry while watching Benson and Stabler knap the perp! It's everyones guilty pleasure. A must watch for everyone if #ryanlochte had watched more, he would have known better than to think there were no cameras.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It has its similarities to other crime tv shows, but not the same story lines. They have great actors, the acting is always fantastic, and I enjoy how they also bring other famous celebrities on the show as guest stars such as Britney snow and Zac Efron. It really gets you engaged.
Jocelyn Y.
A great casual show to watch for entertainment. It is a classic!

It is the perfect show for me to watch when multitasking and not having to be addicted to binge watch. The cadence, characters, and soundtrack have been pretty constant over the years, so it is comforting to watch when the mood strikes or when it appears on cable tv.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Cop shows have always been a favorite of mine. Law and Order SVU is one of those shows. SVU stands for Special Victims Unit, The actors are good, and it even co-stars Ice-T. Other TV series that are similar are, Law and Order, Criminal Minds ETC. If you have some down time i definitely recommend checking out a few of these shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?