Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ananya R.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC

If I could give this show more than 5 stars , I would ! Hulu has every season , even the ones with Elliot ! I can't recall how many times I've binged watched this show . It's amazing and fast paced . It isn't a continuous this (a few episodes are) so you don't necessarily need to watch it from the first season .
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Bolivar, MO

Even after all of these seasons and all of the casting changes that have happened I still love this show. I love that I can watch an individual episode and not need the context of all of the others but still be able to follow the story line. It is similar to the other Law & Order series shows but I dont mind it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL

I am OBSESSED with this show. I grew up watching it, I watched in through high school and I have continued watching in college. I like that the episodes reflect current events, and I love that the show grows with the times. Although it is nothing at all like what real-world policing is, its interesting to watch.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH

Law and Order SVU is a classic TV show that is entertaining for individuals of all ages. Some of the content may be considered mature, but also a great eye opener to the reality that are crimes in the United States. With more than 300 episodes total, you will find yourself in a never-ending sea of entertainment.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Madison, CT

My favorite show of all time. You don't need to watch from the first season to get into this! Olivia Benson is the most love-able character. One episode and you will be hooked. This show is better than any other crime TV show! I can watch reruns all the time and it's still just as entertaining as the first time!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I feel like this show is a classic. Every episode is different with a slight background to it within the main characters, so you won't really be lost if you don't watch every episode. Some of the story lines can be a bit disturbing since it's the SVU version but I find them really interesting. Definitely a drama
Mariane I.
Mariane I.
Fort Worth, TX

I just love this show I watch every episode from every season at once a couple of months. They are amazing stories,love the actors and guests that appear on it. Not for kids though. I recommend this show if you like shows similar to this and also love that they do cross-overs with other shows every now and then.
Janice D.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY

I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV

Law & Order: SVU is one of my all time favorite dramas. I have watched every episode to date, and many of them repeatedly. I love the stories and how they interweave with the SVU characters. While Olivia is one of my favorites, I would love to see Elliott make a cameo appearance - maybe involving an old case...
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA

Love law and order! It has good suspense and I love how you can watch it out of sequence and understand what is going on but if you do watch them in sequence you get nice character development. SVU also makes a great drinking game I highly recommend you look up the rules and play it next time friends come over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now