Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love the show I can't miss the show of love it love it love the victims it's really interesting happens to other people whoever created this TV show I give it proper awesome you guys have succeeded a lot of shows and you guys show what could happen to people with the old makes a woman that you're protected good
Carrera G.
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I grew up on this show and I still love it. It opens your eyes up too things that could possibly happen. It grasp your full attention and keeps your eyes attached to the screen. my favorite episode is when Olivia found a girl that was kidnapped and fought the man who kidnapped her. This is an all time favorite
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show my favorite characters where Elliot and Olivia but Elliot left the show so now it Olivia and Ice tea ,they are amazing actors I had laugh and cried with this show it's similar to other shows but SVU Is a must watch show because some of there stories are based in things that happen in real life
Mayelin C.
Mayelin C.
Doral, FL
Aprendo mucho con esta serie, como cuidarme en especial, aprendo que tengo que tener cuidado en quien confió y como utilizo las redes sociales, me gustan Olivia Benson y Elliot Stabler para mi ello son los que hacen su mejor parte y sufren mas porque son los que se tienen que enfrentar a todo tipo de situación
Megan L.
Megan L.
Clovis, CA
I've been watching this show for 5 years now and it never gets old! The story lines are always interesting and I love how they explain the legal side of every case. The actors (especially Olivia) all do a great job of showing how much they care about their jobs and helping the victims. Highly recommended show!
Kit R.
Kit R.
Wauconda, IL
Love this show. When I see an all day marathon, I have it on even though I have seen a lot of the episodes before. I love the characters. Too bad Chris Meloni and Dan Florek and Richard Belzer left the show. BUT the new characters are great. I love Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T. I have some of the seasons on DVD.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Besides being one of the fashion blogger of my country I am obsecionada with this serious besides csi miami, criminal minds, NCSI, love AXN forever, I ibsecionada I love these kinds of series and more Horacio cSI I love .. A Besides being one of the most watched series, I'm a fan of that series and watch it !!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I love the mystery behind each episode and trying to figure out the suspects. Normally I don't like re-watching episodes of other series but I still find myself captivated during episodes I've already seen. Olivia Benson is also an inspiring character that I enjoy watching.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
I watched this series when I first started college. It's part of the reason I have a procrastination problem! I wish Elliot was back but I like the direction that the show is going in. I can't wait for the next season. Love Olivia benson and all of my friends do too. I'm humming the theme song as I write this!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Junction City, OR
I love all of the different versions of the Law and Order series, but this one is my all time favorite one. It gives you a somewhat look into what the real life SVU detectives go through (more dramatic for the show though, I know). I love the guest stars, but the main characters definitely keep me coming back.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?