Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
New Orleans, LA

My daily guilty pleasure. My entire family and all my friends are hooked on this show. I will NEVER miss an episode of this..new or old.
Markie J.
Markie J.
wonder lake, IL

Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
Neosha C.
Neosha C.
Columbia, SC

Law and order SVU is my favorite show to watch when there is nothing else on TV is very informative and detailed it keeps me on the Edge
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO

I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA

Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

Love this show! Always something new and exciting I could watch all day! I love the missing people ones. Very intense. Very good actors.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

You can never go wrong with Law & Order. Every episode is filled with real life situations that engage you where you keep watching more.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?