10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
I love Law & Order SVU. This is my favorite show, I have seen all the episodes. I also love that it's on netflix so I can binge watch!
Absolute favorite show that's ever been written. Hands down. I've seen every episode from Season 1 Episode 1 through all of Season 17.
I love Law & Order SVU I'm watching it for a while it's a great show and just love shows that involved court cases and detective work.
This show is a bit sad and not for the light hearted. It is an amazing show though. Enough seasons to keep you entertained for awhile.
My favorite show! I've been watching SVU since I can remember! I love it, after watching it always make me want to be a detective lol!
It makes me mad, laugh, cry, and sometimes tense. All these emotions keeps me an avid watcher to see what happens in the next episode.
I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos