Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
Leeanne W.
Leeanne W.
Medford, OR
I still watch, but the show has gone downhill in the last few years. Christopher Meloni was the best part. Now it's just another show.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love this show! It has all my favorite actors and actresses. The story lines are great. I am a Law and Order SVU Addict!!
Gia R.
Gia R.
Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
This show has been around for some years now and it never gets old. I can leave it on my t.v all day and still get into every episode.
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA
Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Arie D.
Arie D.
Lebanon
Best law and order show! So glad it's a long time running and that they are doing multiple cross over episodes with other crime dramas
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Lancaster, PA
Awesome show.. One of my favorite.. It really shows you what happens in everyday law enforcement life.. And tgat some people do care..
Anessa Y.
Anessa Y.
Conyers, GA
Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?