Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA

My absolute favorite show. Full of drama, twists, and turns. I am always so interested in every case, and the characters are great too!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Evanston, IL

I love this show. The plots for each episode are different from previous ones. The show builds suspense and keeps the watcher watching.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh , PA

This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Medley, FL

I love this TV show , I love it really . I see her since childhood and now I 'm studying to be a lawyer and would love to be like them.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV

My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

A good show have been watching from the beginning ready for the new season lots of caracters have come and gone but still like the show
Lizett A.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS

I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now