Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Connie H.
Connie H.
Overton, TX

We enjoy these programs. Usually always a good story line. I did like it better with Detective Stabler though. But we do enjoy the shows
Yahima S.
Yahima S.

This is the best show ever created it's full on intensity and drama it's a show you will get addicted to and will binge watch everything
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
San Leandro, CA

This is my gavorite show! Ive seen every episode multiple times. I never get tired of watching. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA

I really love this show. Its interesting watching some of these cases and even better as we had a cast of awesome, memorable characters.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC

This show is an all-time favorite. Suspenseful, dramatic, and I love that they often base storylines on real life events (take notice!).
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA

This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

Such a wonderful show. Of course Olivia is my favorite. I love the fact there is so many seasons. This is by far the best law and order.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Tucson, AZ

I love shows about crime scenes and court cases and how they are resolved. It is drama, and working through obstacles to obtain justice.
Denece O.
Denece O.
Henderson , NV

Very interesting. Once you start you'll be hooked .never gets boring always a good show and sometimes good looking actors like Omara lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?