Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA

A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD

This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
East Elmhurst, NY

Who doesnt watch svu? I feel like i have watched every episode! It's a great show with alot of up and coming actors and actresses. a great watch
Letecia C.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like watching law and order. Special victims unit is my favorite series of the entire franchise I really enjoy watching all of the characters.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Panorama City, CA

One of my favorite shows! I love the actors and I love the scenarios. Always exciting and interesting! This is a show that I won't get tired of.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Oliver Springs, TN

This show has many on for at least 15 or more years and it's still a highly watch TV show. I never get tired of watching it or Mariska Hargitay.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not only do I love SUV, but I also love Criminal Intent. Awesome show. I've seen them all and still go back and watch them over again. Love it!!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this show. It gets very intense. You start feeling like your apart of what is happening. It's a great show. Will have you always guessing
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, South Carolina

I was soooo happy when all the seasons up to date were put on netflix i can literally waste 3 days of my life binge watching this show. SO GOOD!
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC

I've had episodes that made me cry and change my perception on how cases in real life are handled. Great actors and stories always have a twist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now