Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Jazzmine Z.
Jazzmine Z.
Omaha, NE

I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Pinehurst, TX

I've seen every episode and I'm still not sick of this show. Great crime show that also has a good ongoing plot throughout the episodes
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA

I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR

Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now