Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Asbury Park, NJ
IVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW SINCE I WAS A KID. I LOVE WATCHING THE CRIME DRAMA AND ALL THE STORY LINES. THE CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH
Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Shae D.
Shae D.
Darby , PA
Who doesn't love svu?! I can watch that all day !!! I think it's better than criminal intent any day ! I still watch till this day lol
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
SHAQUITA S.
SHAQUITA S.
Henderson, KY
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! It just seems to come on at a perfect time. It just reel you in from beginning to end. I could watch it all day long.!
Leah M.
Leah M.
The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
I love Law & Order SVU. This is my favorite show, I have seen all the episodes. I also love that it's on netflix so I can binge watch!
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX
I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?