Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Markie J.
Markie J.
wonder lake, IL

Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY

It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

I love this show so much! I've seen every single episode multiple times. I love Olivia Benson so much. I love how they get the bad guys!
Denece O.
Denece O.
Henderson , NV

Very interesting. Once you start you'll be hooked .never gets boring always a good show and sometimes good looking actors like Omara lol
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Show has been around forever and keeps getting better and better. I watch new and old episodes almost nightly when I get home from work.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA

This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

This show is a classic. It teaches so much but also has an element that allows you to understand what's happening as more episodes pass.
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

What can I say about this amazing sitcom that is based on true information! So scary so of the episodes but they always nail it dead on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now