Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Beryl P.
Beryl P.
Beckenham

i love this serie because i love all the series that have cops in, it's so interesting, and the teach you some things about this special victims
Carelia C.
Carelia C.

This show its just very addicting, it keeps you on the edge of your seat keep you wanting to know what is Going to happen next, I love this show
Jumet C.
Jumet C.
Minneapolis, MN

Lawn order SVU is the Bechaud hands down ! I've seen almost every season . I own all seasons and I'm currently catching up on the current season
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH

An awesome police drama with engaging characters and interesting story lines. If you like mysteries and maybe a little gore, this is a must see.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Law and order is the tv show that shows how to solve any criminal case even you think it is not possible to get to the answers and to gilty ones
tressa h.
tressa h.

I locw watching and learning things and the drama ans its just one thing once you start you have to finish watch causs you wanna knoe who did it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY

I've been watching this show for years and it just gets better and better the episodes are great and it's always a different story every episode
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Even though the show is fairly dramatic I do enjoy the law enforcement perspective. There are lots of twists and turns and it keeps my interest.
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ

We watch this from morning to night like a marathon! The episodes always keep us on our feet and wait for the next episode to start right after!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now