Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
Yahima S.
Yahima S.

This is the best show ever created it's full on intensity and drama it's a show you will get addicted to and will binge watch everything
Neosha C.
Neosha C.
Columbia, SC

Law and order SVU is my favorite show to watch when there is nothing else on TV is very informative and detailed it keeps me on the Edge
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
New Orleans, LA

My daily guilty pleasure. My entire family and all my friends are hooked on this show. I will NEVER miss an episode of this..new or old.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Overton, TX

We enjoy these programs. Usually always a good story line. I did like it better with Detective Stabler though. But we do enjoy the shows
Selena H.
Selena H.
San Marcos, TX

I just recently started watching this show and I must say it is one of the best crime shows I have ever seen. This show truer is amazing
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wonder Lake, IL

Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
evelyn l.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il

I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA

This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now