Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
I have watched every episode of law and order Abu. This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are great and the acting is also great
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
My absolute favorite show. Full of drama, twists, and turns. I am always so interested in every case, and the characters are great too!
Abbigail R.
Abbigail R.
Tampa, FL
Im in to mystery books, movies and , shows so this just feeds my need for mystery and is a very addicting show once i start i cant stop
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
Law enforcement is my dream career and I'm very dedicated so to see what it's like from reality to a TV show really makes me interested
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX
I am addicted to this show I love it and can watch reruns over and over again actors to a great job with their characters great job SVU
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Trenton, NJ
Love the show and the suspense some of the episodes have. Great actors! If you are interested in criminal justice its a must see show!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY
I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA
I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?