10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
It makes me mad, laugh, cry, and sometimes tense. All these emotions keeps me an avid watcher to see what happens in the next episode.
Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos