Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
interesting. made up of different episodes that are very relatable and gives you a inside look in some cases that happen all day around the world
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV

I absolutely love this show and I will conti6to watch it I watch it almost everyday. It can really keep me interested the whole time I'm Watching
Angel  F.
Angel F.
Graham, WA

I'm not a huge fan of this show. But every time I do watch it, I always get tied in to the storyline of that episode and it's been on for forever.
Beryl P.
Beryl P.
Beckenham

i love this serie because i love all the series that have cops in, it's so interesting, and the teach you some things about this special victims
Laura C.
Laura C.
Hyattsville, MD

This is my all time favorite TV show. I can binge watch re runs all day and still want to watch more. I was very sad that Detective elliot left.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Queens Village, NY

I've been watching this show for years and it just gets better and better the episodes are great and it's always a different story every episode
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Oliver Springs, TN

This show has many on for at least 15 or more years and it's still a highly watch TV show. I never get tired of watching it or Mariska Hargitay.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.

I've always been a fan of suspense and mystery. I love law and order, this show makes me want to go into school for this job. IDK it interest me
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Alexander, NY

This show draws you in right in the first few moments. Usually there is a huge twist. Been watching this show for many years. Highly recommended
Shena S.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA

Every Wednesday I am glued to the TV at 9 PM to eat SVU! I am 99% sure I have seen every single episode EVER and that won't change anytime soon!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now