Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
gerri s.
gerri s.

The best thing in the world since sliced bread! Svu is an addition. How have you not already watched this? You'll fall in love I promise!
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX

Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY

I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
Selena H.
Selena H.
San Marcos, TX

I just recently started watching this show and I must say it is one of the best crime shows I have ever seen. This show truer is amazing
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bellflower, CA

This show is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop watching it. I was hooked. If your into crime shows I definitely recommend this for you.
Yulianna
Yulianna

It's such a good show. You should watch this especially if you like crime fighting shows. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Purp R.
Purp R.

Yes!!i Love SVU filled with great stories similar to life now , actors are great and can be a little intense can also be unpredictable .
Janna N.
Janna N.

Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca

This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

I love this show! I have watched a ton of the episodes & even record a lot of the repeats to watch them when nothing else is on live tv!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?