Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a show I could binge watch for hours! It's thrilling story lines and amazing cast are what keeps me watching. I love this show!
Alexandra Danielle W.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Pinehurst, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen every episode and I'm still not sick of this show. Great crime show that also has a good ongoing plot throughout the episodes
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
My absolute favorite show. Full of drama, twists, and turns. I am always so interested in every case, and the characters are great too!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK
Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
This show is so good! It has been on FOREVER and I still watch all the new ones when they come out. Yay Benson! I miss Stabler, though.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX
Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Nohemi A.
Nohemi A.
Carrollton
The re-occurring theme is nothing to joke around about but the way they handle the case and always put the victims first is phenomenal.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA
One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
Allison T.
Allison T.
If you don't like SVU we can't be friends. When there's a marathon on you can be sure it's on my tv. Olivia is an incredible character.
Abbigail R.
Abbigail R.
Tampa, FL
Im in to mystery books, movies and , shows so this just feeds my need for mystery and is a very addicting show once i start i cant stop
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?