10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot 😍😍
This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
My mom has gotten me hooked on this show! I love watching this with my family! We all can sit down and have a family night watching it!
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
One on my favorite show. Could watch reruns all day. Shows situations to happen all the time that we unaware of and shows true emotions
I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos