Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Show has been around forever and keeps getting better and better. I watch new and old episodes almost nightly when I get home from work.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

Love this show! Always something new and exciting I could watch all day! I love the missing people ones. Very intense. Very good actors.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hudson, MA

Omg ahhhhmazzing drama. Poor Olivia has been through so much. I'd love to see her be captain and just handle cases because she's so goid
aysha l.
aysha l.
Hemet, CA

Seen every season and every episode.love the cast. Love that after so many season's they can still make episodes that you want to watch.
Veronika N.
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL

Always a great show to binge watch and the channels are always having a marathon on it. The show is different and keeps you on your toes
Penny R.
Penny R.
Modesto

This is a good cop dramatic show that I love to watch w my family. Great way to spend time together trying to figure who the murderer is
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I love all the crime drama suspense shows. This is another one I have watched since episode one. I watch three reruns on TV all the time
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
San Leandro, CA

This is my gavorite show! Ive seen every episode multiple times. I never get tired of watching. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA

Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now