Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX

Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

Best show ever. Could watch for hours on end. Somehow the end always gets you. You might think you know who did it but they always get ya
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love love this show just how you don't know what they are going after the next day has a lot of wondering but that makes it interesting
Angela K.
Angela K.
Waco, TX

Great show with lessons to be learned with each episode. Aside from the victims' stories, we get to learn more about the SVU unit's chara
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.

The series is a way to show what really happens everyday and how justice is or isn't served in a rather entertaining and interesting way.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm addicted to this show. One of my absolute favorites! I binge watch it every Sunday! Excellent show and I recommend this to everyone!!
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Great show but not always the best thing to watch before bed if you get nightmares easily. The old episodes are great for binge watching.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA

After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

This show is so good that it seems so real. I have been watching this for years and will watch every episode as if I never seen it before
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC

This show is so addicting. I live the new ones and the old ones. Even if I have seen them before I catch myself watching them over again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?