Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY

It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO

I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

This show is a classic. It teaches so much but also has an element that allows you to understand what's happening as more episodes pass.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

What can I say about this amazing sitcom that is based on true information! So scary so of the episodes but they always nail it dead on!
Irena S.
Irena S.

Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca

This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Janna N.
Janna N.

Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

You can never go wrong with Law & Order. Every episode is filled with real life situations that engage you where you keep watching more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now