Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sheree S.
Sheree S.

My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.

This show is absolutely amazing!! The actors are so good and the stories in each episode are so thrilling. I could watch this show over and over.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY

There is a reason why this series is one of the longest running shows in television history. it is truly amazing and always keeping my attention.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN

Love love love this show. I have been watching it forever. Can't wait for the new season. If you like crime and order shows this is one to watch.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
interesting. made up of different episodes that are very relatable and gives you a inside look in some cases that happen all day around the world
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

I like svu because it basically combines a law show with a crime scene investigation show and shows both aspects of each side of crime and murder
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Morton Grove, IL

I love this show! So entertaining, the plot lines are engrossing. I miss Stabler, wish he would come back, but I'm glad Olivia is still around...
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Eastlake, OH

This show is very intense! The plot lines and cliffhangers keep you interested! Definitely scary for some audiences with a lot of mature content.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chesterfield, MI

This is my favorite show. It is usually so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could watch this show from morning to night everyday
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now