Add a Photo

Photos (23)
silvia v.
silvia v.
Long Beach, CA
I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island , NY
Oct. 1, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV
My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
This show is so good! It has been on FOREVER and I still watch all the new ones when they come out. Yay Benson! I miss Stabler, though.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA
One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord , NC
Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I so love this show. I love how they act , love the characters specially olivia. It is great show. Hopefully they'll show a new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?