Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sunbury, OH

I love this show! It's suspenseful and keeps me on my toes guessing what's going to happen. I like trying to solve the crimes. Good show!
Cayla V.
Cayla V.

This is a great show to just throw on when you can't find anything else to watch. It definitely makes you want to become an investigator.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
Maria R.
Maria R.

Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
Raeleen P.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this show so much. I am always being caught binge watching all the great actors in the show and it's just so interesting to watch.
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ

Hands down the best series ever. I hope they never end it and bring back elliot for good. Every episode is something new and interesting.
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK

Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

This show is so good that it seems so real. I have been watching this for years and will watch every episode as if I never seen it before
Rose F.
Rose F.
Slidell, LA

Who doesn't like law and order. I can never get tired of watching it. It keeps me interested and entertained. We all watch it on Netflix.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Great show but not always the best thing to watch before bed if you get nightmares easily. The old episodes are great for binge watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?