Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

I love this show so much! I've seen every single episode multiple times. I love Olivia Benson so much. I love how they get the bad guys!
Denece O.
Denece O.
Henderson , NV

Very interesting. Once you start you'll be hooked .never gets boring always a good show and sometimes good looking actors like Omara lol
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

This show is a classic. It teaches so much but also has an element that allows you to understand what's happening as more episodes pass.
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wonder Lake, IL

Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY

I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
Irena S.
Irena S.

Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca

This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
evelyn l.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il

I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I love all the crime drama suspense shows. This is another one I have watched since episode one. I watch three reruns on TV all the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now