10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
There so many episodes to this show that are all so so amazing! The acting is phenomenal so is the storyline of each and every episode!
Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
IVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW SINCE I WAS A KID. I LOVE WATCHING THE CRIME DRAMA AND ALL THE STORY LINES. THE CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING
Law and order SVU is my go to show. Any time this is on tv I'm watching it. I miss Elliot but Olivia is my girl. Always so entertaining
Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos