10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
This show is so good! It has been on FOREVER and I still watch all the new ones when they come out. Yay Benson! I miss Stabler, though.
This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
I am addicted to this show I love it and can watch reruns over and over again actors to a great job with their characters great job SVU
My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
The best show I have ever watched honestly the best since it shows you things you need to know if you wanna be doing that in the future
I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos