Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Mission, KS
Amazing show. The cast is fantastic. I love the marathons because I could sit and watch this show for the entire day and not get bored.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN
This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN
Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
silvia v.
silvia v.
Long Beach, CA
I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Midland, TX
I can binge watch these TV shows alllll day long with no guilt! The drama, the suspension, the action, keeps you engaged and watching .
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.
Classic. Very rarely do episodes overlap each other and seem repetitive. Great job keeping it fresh and different scenarios every time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?