Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
alyssa o.
alyssa o.
I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Magen H.
Magen H.
Findlay, OH
This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is one of the few shows I can watch reruns of. A classic in my book. Honestly the best version of all the law and order spin offs.
mariah o.
mariah o.
Lawrenceville, GA
Every episode is unique. The actors are extremely talented. This show always keeps me on my toes with the action and unexpected twists.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?