10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
If you don't like SVU we can't be friends. When there's a marathon on you can be sure it's on my tv. Olivia is an incredible character.
I love SVU. Best show out there. Hate that it always leaves you right in the best part but you still can't stop watching every episode.
This is my favorite show! It's sad sometimes and the social issues they brush upon can be angering but in the end I'm glad I watched it
I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos