Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN

Love love love this show. I have been watching it forever. Can't wait for the new season. If you like crime and order shows this is one to watch.
Judith H.
Judith H.
San Francisco, CA

This shows things that are real and I actually happen in life and for USA to have a show like this is amazing I was wanted to be a police officer
Lovely M.
Lovely M.
West Palm Beach, FL

Ive watched law and order since i was a kid. I love the original episodes of course. It seems like these days they change the cast every episode.
Angel I.
Angel I.
East Meadow, NY

I have been obsessed with this show for a very long time. I always have to stop what I am doing in order to watch the maarathons that play on tv.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Halifax, NS

Good show. Follows the same set up most episodes so you can put it on in the background and still keep up with the show while doing other things.
Mya M.
Mya M.
Riverdale, IL

Sometimes it's sad to see what these victims go threw but I love seeing justice being served to the victims and what happened to the curl people.
Megan L.
Megan L.
California City, CA

I absolutely LOVE Law & Order! Fantastic show to watch! Actually sitting here watching it now as I fill this out! Must see if you haven't already
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love watching these shows because they feel like this could be real life and like your get to help solve the case. Old re runs are my favorite.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR

Super entertaining. This is my favorite show ever I can't wait for season 8. Super tense always leaving you questioning what's gonna happen next.
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE

This is my favorite binge watch show! I watch it every night when I have nothing to do. It is so good and it is so difficult to stop watching it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now