Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

SVU is one of the best shows on television today. Even with the character changes, they never disappoint. Cant wait for Season 18 to air.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

love watch this show and try to figure out who did it as the show is going on. I love when i guess right just makes me want to watch more
Emmarisol T.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX

Great show! It's very intriguing my parents and I watch it late on tv when it comes on because it's better than most late night tv shows.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

Such a wonderful show. Of course Olivia is my favorite. I love the fact there is so many seasons. This is by far the best law and order.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY

I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca

This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Yulianna
Yulianna

It's such a good show. You should watch this especially if you like crime fighting shows. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA

This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
evelyn l.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il

I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now