10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Most addicting show!! I could binge watch it for days! you can pick up at any episode you don't have to watch them all to follow along!
Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
Absolutely love this show! I can binge watch for hours. I love the chemistry between all my favorite characters. I just love this show!
I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos