Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.

The series is a way to show what really happens everyday and how justice is or isn't served in a rather entertaining and interesting way.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Beacon, NY

My boyfriend and I watch every episode of svu. They keep you on the edge of your seat until the end. The writers never cease to amaze me.
Cayla V.
Cayla V.

This is a great show to just throw on when you can't find anything else to watch. It definitely makes you want to become an investigator.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.

Law & Order: SVU is one of my whole family's favorite shows! We've been keeping up with it from the beginning and we never lose interest!
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

When I say I love this show it is not an un d er statement. I can't even watch just Law & Order it has to be SVU. The cast is everything!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
High Point, NC

This is a great TV show, graphic sometimes...well a lot but it's a great TV show to watch! I love it! I would suggest it to someone else.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Waco, TX

Great show with lessons to be learned with each episode. Aside from the victims' stories, we get to learn more about the SVU unit's chara
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Auburn, GA

I have watched this show for years. I love it so much it is always interesting. I will never get over it. I think everyone would love it.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I have seen every single episode of law and order!i adore this show!ive learned a lot from it.law and order is the best show in the world.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

love watch this show and try to figure out who did it as the show is going on. I love when i guess right just makes me want to watch more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now