Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Very interesting show. Different story line each episode so you don't have to watch every episode consecutively. The later seasons aren't as good
Linda C.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ

I love watching this show and seeing them catch the bad guys on it my husband watches it with me i like it better than the other law & order show
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA

I LIKE WATCHING THIS SHOW I LIKE SEEING ACTION AND FINDING OUT THE OUTCOME OF EVERY SINGLE CASE IT IS GOOD TO WATCH TO WIND DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY

Best. Show. Ever. Love every single episode!!! They're amazing the scenarios that are in each episode are amazing!! Great show I highly recommend
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA

Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've been watching this show for a long time. Liv is so wonderful. And I love Ice-T's character. This is mY favorite of the Law and Order series.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Wilmington, NC

Love the stories and actors! Most of the stories are actually recent things that have happened that has been dramatized. Still very entertaining.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Old time classic, always a goodie, I always watch it with my parents cause is great to enjoy it with the family, always has some surprise for you
Shametria H.
Shametria H.

Great show, perfect actors for the roles. Very diverse but not too much so. The characters lives are just as interesting as the cases they solve.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now