Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristie M.
Cristie M.
Cibolo, TX

So in love with this show! Love the fact you can catch up on netflix. Some times the stories are a little touching but the cast is great.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Austin, TX

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! Great show and great story every episode is very entertaining and has a great background spin to it.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA

I swear I have seen every episode every made! My favorite thing to do is watch marathons on a rainy day! I live off of law and order SVU!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK

When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Emmarisol T.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX

Great show! It's very intriguing my parents and I watch it late on tv when it comes on because it's better than most late night tv shows.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA

Great show to fall asleep to since its on USA and plays all night as opposed to other channels which start playing infomercuals at two am
Tami L.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO

favorite show, i have watched and re watched all the shows from the beginning..i loved the original cast but i love the new cast also....
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL

I've probably seen every episode at least twice. It's one of the few shows I always enjoy no matter how many charachter changes they have
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA

After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I binge watch this show. My daughter and I always watch together. It always has a great story line and Ice-T is our favorite on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?