Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Riverdale, Ga
My mom has gotten me hooked on this show! I love watching this with my family! We all can sit down and have a family night watching it!
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD
Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
Frances T.
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:34 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show is very entertaining and it is mostly about something that has really happened I like trying to get the Bad guy before they do
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Newport, KY
Most addicting show!! I could binge watch it for days! you can pick up at any episode you don't have to watch them all to follow along!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! I can binge watch for hours. I love the chemistry between all my favorite characters. I just love this show!
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH
One on my favorite show. Could watch reruns all day. Shows situations to happen all the time that we unaware of and shows true emotions
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?