10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
Law enforcement is my dream career and I'm very dedicated so to see what it's like from reality to a TV show really makes me interested
me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
I've seen every episode and I'm still not sick of this show. Great crime show that also has a good ongoing plot throughout the episodes
The show is very entertaining and it is mostly about something that has really happened I like trying to get the Bad guy before they do
This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
I love SVU. Best show out there. Hate that it always leaves you right in the best part but you still can't stop watching every episode.
Q & A
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Yes, I can't get enough!
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
what is this show about?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos