10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Im in to mystery books, movies and , shows so this just feeds my need for mystery and is a very addicting show once i start i cant stop
I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
Law and order SVU is my go to show. Any time this is on tv I'm watching it. I miss Elliot but Olivia is my girl. Always so entertaining
Law enforcement is my dream career and I'm very dedicated so to see what it's like from reality to a TV show really makes me interested
me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Q & A
How is this show? Is it scary?
How many seasons are there?
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Who is your favorite character?
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos