10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
One on my favorite show. Could watch reruns all day. Shows situations to happen all the time that we unaware of and shows true emotions
I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Q & A
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
How many years has SVU been running?
Who is your favorite guess star?
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos