BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Aly C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Alicia B.
Rockland , ME
LOVE LOVE this show, watch it every week. Miss seeing Elliot and Liv together but the new people they have brought in have been great fits for the show.
Kimmi B.
I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
SVU is one of my favorite shows I binge watch them on the weekends and sometimes during the week too. Story line is great and the characters are awesome.
Tiffany H.
East Windsor, NJ
i haven't watched any new seasons since chris meloni's character left but i love binge watching those marathons that seem to be on at least twice a week.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD
Omg omg ong!!! This is my favorite show I can't literally watch this Every single day. If you like murder mystery shows then this is the show to come to.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?