Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tami L.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO

favorite show, i have watched and re watched all the shows from the beginning..i loved the original cast but i love the new cast also....
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK

Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Lansing, MI

Real-life terrors are brought to light in this show. Makes you so aware of what can happen to you at any moment. High-intensity thriller!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK

When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Jade A.
Jade A.
Universal City, TX

Best TV show ever. I love the suspense of the episodes. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I don't have favorite scenes or episodes.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY

this program is favorite so good love the action, suspense the drama the characters it's very entertaining I can be all day watching this
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI

This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
Maria R.
Maria R.

Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ

Hands down the best series ever. I hope they never end it and bring back elliot for good. Every episode is something new and interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now