Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emmarisol T.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX

Great show! It's very intriguing my parents and I watch it late on tv when it comes on because it's better than most late night tv shows.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.

Law & Order: SVU is one of my whole family's favorite shows! We've been keeping up with it from the beginning and we never lose interest!
Cristie M.
Cristie M.
Cibolo, TX

So in love with this show! Love the fact you can catch up on netflix. Some times the stories are a little touching but the cast is great.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

Best show ever. Could watch for hours on end. Somehow the end always gets you. You might think you know who did it but they always get ya
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Connie S.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX

I love how they take care ofbusinesfinsing who the mirderer is and how they take their job seriously and do everything in a timely manner
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

love watch this show and try to figure out who did it as the show is going on. I love when i guess right just makes me want to watch more
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love love this show just how you don't know what they are going after the next day has a lot of wondering but that makes it interesting
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Findlay, OH

I love this show. I've always been a fan of crime shows and getting inside the head of a criminal, but I also love the cast of characters
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT

Been watching for years. My go to show when nothing else is on. Different from other shows. love the non stop action. Great actors always
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?