Add a Photo

Photos (23)
De'Ana F.
De'Ana F.
Richmond, VA

Fantastic show ! The storyline of the show always connects to the crimes they are trying to solve so you are always on your toes waiting for more.
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Mercede C.
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN

Been watching this show with my mom since I was little. absolutely adore the characters and the plots of the shows. Always a go to if I see it on.
Shar T.
Shar T.

I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Sheree S.
Sheree S.

My favorite show to binge watch. I watch SVU on ion, USA, and Netflix. This show has been on for years and I will continue to be a loyal watcher.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI

Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garner

I love this shows amazing way to embraces all kinda of issues. I love the actors and the background one them all. I think i am obessed with oilva
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Maria R.
Maria R.

I have to be completely honest here. I an in love with this show, I feel like I watch it so often is not even healthy, but I honestly don't care.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Paradise, TX

I love law and order. Once again it is a program that mammy can relate to in this messed up world. It keeps you guessing, entertained and amused.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now