Add a Photo

Photos (23)
aysha l.
aysha l.
Hemet, CA
Seen every season and every episode.love the cast. Love that after so many season's they can still make episodes that you want to watch.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
Sara W.
Sara W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! I can binge watch for hours. I love the chemistry between all my favorite characters. I just love this show!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Homestead, FL
The best show I have ever watched honestly the best since it shows you things you need to know if you wanna be doing that in the future
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
This show is so great!!! The theme song is always stuck in my head and I don't even mind!! It's action packed and not too gorey at all!
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD
Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.
Classic. Very rarely do episodes overlap each other and seem repetitive. Great job keeping it fresh and different scenarios every time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?