10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. The plots for each episode are different from previous ones. The show builds suspense and keeps the watcher watching.
Love the previous seasons. Not a big fan of the character switches (leaving and coming) but producers do a good job of writing them in.
I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot 😍😍
This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
My mom has gotten me hooked on this show! I love watching this with my family! We all can sit down and have a family night watching it!
This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Every episode is unique. The actors are extremely talented. This show always keeps me on my toes with the action and unexpected twists.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos