10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
The best show I have ever watched honestly the best since it shows you things you need to know if you wanna be doing that in the future
My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
I love this show. The plots for each episode are different from previous ones. The show builds suspense and keeps the watcher watching.
This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
A good show have been watching from the beginning ready for the new season lots of caracters have come and gone but still like the show
This show can be a guilty pleasure. It's a procedural show but the main characters are fun and interesting enough to keep you watching.
My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot 😍😍
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos