Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Love love love! I have watched every season and episode of law & order svu. The storylines get me hooked and the actors make interesting.
Tori W.
Tori W.

Love this show well written great cast never I miss an episode and neither will you - crime drama - mystery - good acting - action packed
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX

My husband got me hooked on the show! Every show leabed you on edge and just keeps you wanting more! Every season gets better and better.
Paige T.
Paige T.

So many seasons. It would let this long if it wasn't good. It's on Netflix up until the last season so there is no excuse not to watch it
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY

been watching sence it first came on
filled with action
true friendship bonds and drama and teaches us what we should be aware of in life
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I binge watch this show. My daughter and I always watch together. It always has a great story line and Ice-T is our favorite on the show.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
High Point, NC

This is a great TV show, graphic sometimes...well a lot but it's a great TV show to watch! I love it! I would suggest it to someone else.
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK

Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

SVU is one of the best shows on television today. Even with the character changes, they never disappoint. Cant wait for Season 18 to air.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now