Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
daijah p.
daijah p.

I love law and order. I can really get into this show it's never the same I always have something to look forward to! Top show on my list!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

This my all time favorit TV show. I only wish they would bring Elliot back! It she's light on many present day struggles that we all face.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV

Cannot get enough of SVU. The only way you could.make this show any better is to bring Stabler back. Otherwise I would not change a thing.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA

After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Best show ever! I prefer the old seasons with det. Stabler! I really enjoy this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat and I love that!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Jazlyn N.
Jazlyn N.
Columbia, PA

I love this show so much. I will even watch reruns that I've seen a thousand time. It's just a absolute amazing show. So real & touching.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK

When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

This show is so good that it seems so real. I have been watching this for years and will watch every episode as if I never seen it before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now