Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR
Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA
Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
Sia V.
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Its a great show to binge watch. Great action and suspense. Interesting characters and story lines. Its similar to other crime TV shows.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
O'Naysha B.
O'Naysha B.
I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX
The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
You can never go wrong with Law & Order. Every episode is filled with real life situations that engage you where you keep watching more.
Penny R.
Penny R.
Modesto
This is a good cop dramatic show that I love to watch w my family. Great way to spend time together trying to figure who the murderer is
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?