Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Brick, NJ

This show is one of my all time favorites! I know every episode and still up to date! I love how every episode is a completely different storyline
Jo-anne T.
Jo-anne T.
Miami, Florida

This show teaches you how they solve crime and efficient and fasti have so many favorite scenes that i cant pick all charactors are good at acting
Karla C.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA

Me interesa y me gusta porque se busca la justicia y la verdad. Trata de diferentes situaciones en la vida que se pueden presentar en la vida real
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.

Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
Mercede C.
Mercede C.
New Carlisle, IN

Been watching this show with my mom since I was little. absolutely adore the characters and the plots of the shows. Always a go to if I see it on.
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl

This series for more than 3 years has delighted me, as I am a lawyer I like to see the whole system of research, plus is very attached to reality.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI

Love this show! I can't get enough. I love the drama and suspense. I pretty much like any criminal shows. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress.
Rasheedah R.
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA

Probably THE best action crime show I watch on tv. It's thriller, meets drama, meets action, meets reality. I enjoy it and the acting, is suberb!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA

Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now