Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH

I think Marisa Hargitay is an excellent, committed actress. While the subject matter is for adults and occasionally violent, it deals sensitively with the difficult subject of sexual crimes. It is consistently engrossing. I think it is an excellent viewing material for for those who can accept the intense subject matter
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI

Law & Order SVU has been on forever! There is a good reason for this! It is better than most shows like it! I love the actors, because they do such a great job portraying the characters. I like how they let you know what's going on with captions. I would recommend anyone who likes this genre of show to give it a chance.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Bristol, VA

If you are into any type of legal shows, this is the one for you! The acting is spot on and even with a legal background, the show actually makes sense. For those without a legal background, they make the show easily understandable and makes your want to "binge watch" it. If you've never seen it, now is the time to try!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I watch the episodes because I am intrigued to see cases and their resolutions. I like the actors and their roles management. There are several series of this type but this has years and is solid. What I like best are the moral or legal conflicts and the dilemma between the rules or act according to the logic of good...
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA

This show has been around so long...and I love it! Anytime I catch re-runs or marathons on TV I get sucked in! I am also up to date on the latest episodes and eagerly await the new season premier! The suspense, great acting, longevity of the program and the accuracy of the show makes it very interesting and suspenseful!
gabby b.
gabby b.
Bristol, CT

I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI

Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Patterson, GA

We call this show our "bed time" story. My husband and I have seen every episode at least twice but that doesn't stop us from recording them all again. Every night we pull up one to watch before we go to bed. I have a feeling my husband sometimes dreams about Liv. It is a great show that tackles very disturbing issues.
Carlotta S.
Carlotta S.
Detroit, MI

Absolute FAVORITE cop show!! 17 seasons and counting. It keeps me on edge from season to season. What I recently enjoyed about this recent season, is that it incorporated a lot of real life topics that have been news headliners throughout the world!! This is something that really is an added bonus for television today.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME

I love Olivia. She is an amazing character. Strong and independent but knows her weaknesses. She is a positive role model for young women. While fictional stories the content of this show related to real life. Relates to all the bad in this world while portraying people who always have to find the good. Very good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now