BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sara H.
Georgetown
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've had always semi watched this show but it wasn't until I got married that I became a religious watcher. My husband is obsessed with any show that deals with crime or medicine haha. This show is like Criminal Mind, Law & Order but we love the special victims aspect. We watch the entire season and can't wait until it comes on again!
Vee R.
I used to watch this show everyday especially when Christopher Meloni was on the show and it was great. Although, the show claims that all episodes are fiction, one knows that in real life the heinous crimes are real. I stopped watching it after season 13, I didn't find it as interesting anymore when the two new characters came on set.
Sarah W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order SVU will always have a special place in my heart. I've been a viewer and fan for many years now. The acting isn't always the best, nor are some of the story lines. However, there is always a positive message and the writers do make attempts to relate it to real life events. It's worth looking into if you like shows like this.
Zoe W.
This is a good show to watch if you're into crime shows. The subject matter gets very dark as it often deals with sexually based offenses and incidents involving women and children. The actors are great and there is no shortage of episodes to enjoy. Can definitely be watched out of order, and I frequently do watch out of order.
DaNai K.
This show never leaves me disappointed, and even though they deal with a lot of the same types of cases on the show I never seem to get bored by it. I love that they are often based on big name celebrity cases and it is interesting to see the comparisons. I can always count on Law and Order: SVU to be there when I need something good to watch.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I watched it as a young child, and continued watching it into my adulthood. I admire the actors very much, and am impressed by the stories told in every episode. This show holds a special place in my heart, as I would always watch this with my mom before she passed away.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Christina D.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Obviously the show is phenomenal or it wouldn't have lasted this many years. Characters are great, storylines are fresh and distinguishable. It's more than just a cops-and-robbers show, it touches on the super taboo nature of the crimes. It's educated a lot of people and helped many, which is surprising for a fictional TV show.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
I fell in love with this show the minute I saw my very first episode. Before watching Law and Order: SVU, I was more into watching CSI and House but for me SVU is the perfect combo of both things I love. I would highly recommend SVU to anyone who is into watching crime shows and loves solving mysteries because this show is the perfect match.
Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?