Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL

Long time running show, which I never understood the amazing-ness of until last year. I binged all 15 seasons up until the newer seasons started up on Hulu. P.S., this show is so good I got my boyfriend hooked on it! He gets so mad when I watch a new episode without him, but I probably would be the same too, haha!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I really like this show, but it is not for the faint of heart. It shows more of the graphic sexual crimes that can happen as apposed to just murders like most crime shows. Some people can't handle this type of content. I like it because it leaves you guessing at every turn and the actors and actresses are amazing.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Omaha, NE

I usually like to watch this show, but have missed out on it in the past season due to being busy. It is pretty similar to other series, but I like the actors and think they do a pretty good job. I like the story lines they usually have. They seem similar to what is going on in the modern news and give good spins.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love Law and Order. Every episode always has such an interesting story line. I am studying to become a Forensic Psychologist and have been watching Law and Order since I was probably twelve years old and I just find it extremely fascinating. If you are into solving crimes/ mysteries I would recommend this show!
Yomira V.
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX

Season 1 of SVU was great. The stories were compelling, and character development was gradual but consistent. However, at the end of season 1 the storyline started to drag, and it was no longer about the cases but political drama, which I wasn't a fan of. I have not finished this series, and don't know if I will.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

The law and order is the favorite series my mom and although I love not see it touched me many times and good has already started to like me, has interesting chapters that can see concentrated. It is not a bad number but not my favorite I recommend it to those people who likes to watch action movies and suspense.
Kelcie H.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN

Team Benson and Stabler!!!!!!! By far my favorite go-to rerun show. There's a billion episodes so sometimes it's likely to find an old episode you've never seen before. You don't have to watch them in chronological order to be able to follow along which makes it easier to choose when spending an hour watching tv.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been binge watching this show for years, and you always have to realize that sexually based offences are considered especially heinous, in New York City the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit... These are their stories
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN

Law and Order SVU isn't for the faint of heart. It's a good episode by episode crime TV show that can be on while you're working on other things and also while your full attention is paid to it. The actors are great and pull off their roles well, and the stories tend to be very neat and cleaned up in one episode.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show or all time. I watch it everyday and I bought some of the seasons and I record others. Everyone always asks me how i know certain things about the law and I say SVU. It the best show ever. I wish Elliot would back because Olivia and Elliot were perfect partners even tho they fought a lot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now