Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Wilmington, NC

I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
Erica R.
Erica R.

Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.

Umas das melhores séries que já assisti, você fica vidrada do começo ao fim. Mostra a realidade nua e crua. Adoro tudo na série e super recommendo!
Harley C.
Harley C.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I've seen every episode and still will rewatch them, even though the newer seasons don't have all the original characters I still watch every time.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

LOVE this show. It keeps me entertained the whole hour and I hate to see it end. I love all the story lines. Actors are some of my favorites also.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA

Me interesa y me gusta porque se busca la justicia y la verdad. Trata de diferentes situaciones en la vida que se pueden presentar en la vida real
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA

You have to watch it. so good yet educational and something you literally can't stop watching. Good to just throw on even if you aren't caught up.
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA

This is my absolute most favorite show ever. It's just so stinking addictive and they never show one it's always like 5 or 6 so there goes my day.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA

Love this show! Omg! It's so good and action packed. I've never watched the original Law and Order but I love this one. I've watched every season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now