Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denece O.
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Very interesting. Once you start you'll be hooked .never gets boring always a good show and sometimes good looking actors like Omara lol
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This show is a classic. It teaches so much but also has an element that allows you to understand what's happening as more episodes pass.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
Yahima S.
Yahima S.
This is the best show ever created it's full on intensity and drama it's a show you will get addicted to and will binge watch everything
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Selena H.
Selena H.
San Marcos, TX
Sept. 22, 2016, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I just recently started watching this show and I must say it is one of the best crime shows I have ever seen. This show truer is amazing
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR
Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
O'Naysha B.
O'Naysha B.
I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
Irena S.
Irena S.
Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?