Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK

When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Auburn, GA

I have watched this show for years. I love it so much it is always interesting. I will never get over it. I think everyone would love it.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA

Great show to fall asleep to since its on USA and plays all night as opposed to other channels which start playing infomercuals at two am
Cristie M.
Cristie M.
Cibolo, TX

So in love with this show! Love the fact you can catch up on netflix. Some times the stories are a little touching but the cast is great.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Law & Order: SVU is one of my biggest TV addictions. Between watching it on live TV and binge watching it on Netflix, I can't get enough.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Lansing, MI

Real-life terrors are brought to light in this show. Makes you so aware of what can happen to you at any moment. High-intensity thriller!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm addicted to this show. One of my absolute favorites! I binge watch it every Sunday! Excellent show and I recommend this to everyone!!
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I have seen every single episode of law and order!i adore this show!ive learned a lot from it.law and order is the best show in the world.
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

When I say I love this show it is not an un d er statement. I can't even watch just Law & Order it has to be SVU. The cast is everything!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH

Good show. We watch it before we eat our dinner every night. The cases seem real ( not sure if they are) only watched it for a month now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now