10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law and order SVU is my favorite show to watch when there is nothing else on TV is very informative and detailed it keeps me on the Edge
The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Seen every season and every episode.love the cast. Love that after so many season's they can still make episodes that you want to watch.
This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Love law and order! I love how they bring real life situations to the show and bring light to it. The only law and order I watch is SVU!
I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Its a great show to binge watch. Great action and suspense. Interesting characters and story lines. Its similar to other crime TV shows.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos