Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devin B.
Devin B.
Brooklyn, NY

I think SVU is somewhat of an American classic. Everyone knows what you're talking about when you say "SVU". Such interesting story lines.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
Izzy H.
Izzy H.

Law & Order: SVU is probably one of my favorite mystery TV series. There is too many great parts to it, I can't pick one favorite episode.
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ

One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Misty N.
Misty N.
Ider, AL

It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

My mom got me hooked on watching this show years ago. now I'm watching it still today! this show is awesome I love the cases and the cast!
Chris W.
Chris W.

Have watched this series since season one and can not imagine what will happen if they take this show off the air! Benson is my favorite!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cookville

Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
Marce A.
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY

I love Law and Order SVU. It is a great show and it can also be very informative and gives the public a small view of the judicial system.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX

I love this show, sometimes it's hard to watch but it's reality of what you don't hear about everyday on the news. I miss Stabler though 😭
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?