Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Although it's been on TV for forever, I very much enjoy the show. I rewatch episodes all of the time because there's so much to learn before the ending!
Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
My go to tv show. You can an always count on a famous actor to be guest staring on it. Stays up to date on current events and puts their own spin on it.
Love this show and i can watch this show all day long and never get bored from it.. i like watching law show just something about it just dont know what
I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
I love this t.v. show! I've watched it since it came out and it honestly keeps me on my toes. I love the scenes where they find out exactly what happened
one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
I think this show is awesome - it deals with real life situations and trauma and I think the actors are great. Hope it continues for the next 10 years.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos