Add a Photo

Photos (23)
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI

This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK

This show is so good that it seems so real. I have been watching this for years and will watch every episode as if I never seen it before
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

Love this show! Not only is it good and intense, it helps teach about the law. It is a good example of what kind of crimes are out there.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Great show but not always the best thing to watch before bed if you get nightmares easily. The old episodes are great for binge watching.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Best show ever! I prefer the old seasons with det. Stabler! I really enjoy this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat and I love that!
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK

Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Jade A.
Jade A.
Universal City, TX

Best TV show ever. I love the suspense of the episodes. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I don't have favorite scenes or episodes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Law & Order: SVU is one of my biggest TV addictions. Between watching it on live TV and binge watching it on Netflix, I can't get enough.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Austin, TX

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! Great show and great story every episode is very entertaining and has a great background spin to it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm addicted to this show. One of my absolute favorites! I binge watch it every Sunday! Excellent show and I recommend this to everyone!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now