Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH

I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN

This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

One of the best, most interesting shows I've come across. The cases are intense and the characters are really deep and personal. I love it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY

I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Janquela J.
Janquela J.
Pace, FL

This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

Love watching this its my favorite to watch on TV and every time i can watch it i will and will strongly suggest to anybody else to watch.
Ahliyah D.
Ahliyah D.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favorite shows on TV I can literally watch these all day everyday . I've seen 95% of them & I'll watch them over & over.
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX

Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?