10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I just recently started watching this show and I must say it is one of the best crime shows I have ever seen. This show truer is amazing
This is the best show ever created it's full on intensity and drama it's a show you will get addicted to and will binge watch everything
Law and order SVU is my favorite show to watch when there is nothing else on TV is very informative and detailed it keeps me on the Edge
Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Seen every season and every episode.love the cast. Love that after so many season's they can still make episodes that you want to watch.
Its a great show to binge watch. Great action and suspense. Interesting characters and story lines. Its similar to other crime TV shows.
This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos