Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

Very good series. As far as I know, they try to stay as close to the truth as possible while remaing realistic. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy this show.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA

Best. Show. Ever. Love watching SVU. Even got my family addicted to the show. If all the crime shows SVU is the only one that keeps me interested.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, pa

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Harley C.
Harley C.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I've seen every episode and still will rewatch them, even though the newer seasons don't have all the original characters I still watch every time.
Mahsa E.
Mahsa E.

Love this, really opened my eyes to non-consensual situations. I was entertained and educated at the same time. Love the plots and the characters.
Erica R.
Erica R.

Amazing show. I binge watch whenever I can. It highlights many real life issues even though it is a fictional show. Some are based on real events.
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY

I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

I seriously know all these episodes by heart. I can still watch any time it's on though! This is the best series out of all of the law and orders.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Wadsworth, OH

This show just draws you in immediately. The acting is intense as are the stories. It can be disturbing sometimes, considering the subject matter.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA

Me interesa y me gusta porque se busca la justicia y la verdad. Trata de diferentes situaciones en la vida que se pueden presentar en la vida real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now