Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
I love all the crime drama suspense shows. This is another one I have watched since episode one. I watch three reruns on TV all the time
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
San Leandro, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my gavorite show! Ive seen every episode multiple times. I never get tired of watching. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Overton, TX
We enjoy these programs. Usually always a good story line. I did like it better with Detective Stabler though. But we do enjoy the shows
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC
Show has been around forever and keeps getting better and better. I watch new and old episodes almost nightly when I get home from work.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
What can I say about this amazing sitcom that is based on true information! So scary so of the episodes but they always nail it dead on!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
This show is an all-time favorite. Suspenseful, dramatic, and I love that they often base storylines on real life events (take notice!).
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bellflower, CA
This show is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop watching it. I was hooked. If your into crime shows I definitely recommend this for you.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Tucson, AZ
I love shows about crime scenes and court cases and how they are resolved. It is drama, and working through obstacles to obtain justice.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?