• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
Julia M.
Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Flor D.
Love love love this show. It's always so interesting. Although the cases are all similar they are so different at the same time and keep you entertained
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX
I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
One of the greatest all time law and orders. SVU beats any of the other units for Law and Order. Olivia is amazing and I watch it every time it is on tv.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love, love, love, love Olivia Benson and the gang. I'm always worried about her safety and now happiness, but she's why I watch the show continuously.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX
I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH
Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
Watching this show as a kid helped me realize what inwanted to be when i grew up. Love this show, never lets you down and cant go wrong by watching it (:
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?