10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,127 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Omg ahhhhmazzing drama. Poor Olivia has been through so much. I'd love to see her be captain and just handle cases because she's so goid
We enjoy these programs. Usually always a good story line. I did like it better with Detective Stabler though. But we do enjoy the shows
Always a great show to binge watch and the channels are always having a marathon on it. The show is different and keeps you on your toes
Yes!!i Love SVU filled with great stories similar to life now , actors are great and can be a little intense can also be unpredictable .
I love all the crime drama suspense shows. This is another one I have watched since episode one. I watch three reruns on TV all the time
I love shows about crime scenes and court cases and how they are resolved. It is drama, and working through obstacles to obtain justice.
This is my gavorite show! Ive seen every episode multiple times. I never get tired of watching. I would recommend this show to everyone.
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
This show is an all-time favorite. Suspenseful, dramatic, and I love that they often base storylines on real life events (take notice!).
This show is a classic. It teaches so much but also has an element that allows you to understand what's happening as more episodes pass.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos