Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA

For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
LisaMarie F.
LisaMarie F.
Deer Park, NY

Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
kailyn M.
kailyn M.

Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA

Law and Order SVU is one of the better versions of Law and Order. I have watched almost every episode. But the older ones are my favorite.
Dori W.
Dori W.
Nokesville, VA

My teenager loves this show. I started watching it because of her. It is very suspenseful at times. We really enjoy seeing justice served.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ

Incredibly powerful show from start to finish. The haunting reality allows for a sense of realism, while still being an entertaining show.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
I love that show. it's a great suspenseful show. highly recommend! :))))))))) I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all amazing­čśŐ
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX

I live this show . I love how they focus on the cases and not to much of the detectives lives. The actors are amazing any very believable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?