BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mary B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this show! I like how you don't have to watch every episode to understand what is going on. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat!
Heather J.
Franklin, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A guilty pleasure! I love Olivia, and I wish so badly that Elliott would come back, even just as a guest star for a while. I want them to be together!!!
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA
This is another show I binge watch and I love the marathons, but if I get hooked, I don't get much done. I think it's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD
Omg omg ong!!! This is my favorite show I can't literally watch this Every single day. If you like murder mystery shows then this is the show to come to.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
I'm literally watching the Lauren daughter Marathon as we speak it is my absolute favorite show I watch it all the time reruns on USA I love Olivia !!!!
Tiana L.
Wanted to go to school for a long time to be a homicide detective but I feel this show is going to be as close as I can get to that. So very addicting !
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX
I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
Gisell A.
SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Juanita P.
Huntington, WV
Hard hitting drama! Great cast that helps you get involved in their lives and the storylines. My favorite episodes are the ones that center around Finn.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?