Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ivonne N.
Ivonne N.

Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, pa

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Jamela S.
Jamela S.
Clifton, NJ

Love this show. Can watch a marathon any day of the week. Good acting, love the old school episodes with the original crew. So many good episodes.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.

Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Henrico, VA

The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
York

Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville, NC

This is one of my all time favorites. I watch it every day! I'll never get tired of it. The suspense is crazy and I'm so ready for the new season.
lilly c.
lilly c.

This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
Berenaiiza O.
Berenaiiza O.

I love the series is very good, the actors are great cases are impressive passing love this series.

I do not lose the series whenever I can see it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now