Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX

I love this show, sometimes it's hard to watch but it's reality of what you don't hear about everyday on the news. I miss Stabler though 😭
daijah p.
daijah p.

I love law and order. I can really get into this show it's never the same I always have something to look forward to! Top show on my list!
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ

One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY

I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA

After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

Love this show! Not only is it good and intense, it helps teach about the law. It is a good example of what kind of crimes are out there.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY

this program is favorite so good love the action, suspense the drama the characters it's very entertaining I can be all day watching this
Connie S.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX

I love how they take care ofbusinesfinsing who the mirderer is and how they take their job seriously and do everything in a timely manner
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now