Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Williamsburg, KY
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the best show ever!! It is suspenseful, dramatic, and just plain amazing! I have watched every single season several times over.
Janna N.
Janna N.
Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
Purp R.
Purp R.
Yes!!i Love SVU filled with great stories similar to life now , actors are great and can be a little intense can also be unpredictable .
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I love this show! I have watched a ton of the episodes & even record a lot of the repeats to watch them when nothing else is on live tv!
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hudson, MA
Omg ahhhhmazzing drama. Poor Olivia has been through so much. I'd love to see her be captain and just handle cases because she's so goid
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Veronika N.
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
Always a great show to binge watch and the channels are always having a marathon on it. The show is different and keeps you on your toes
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
I love all the crime drama suspense shows. This is another one I have watched since episode one. I watch three reruns on TV all the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?