Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
kailyn M.
kailyn M.

Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA

One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.

Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
Lea H.
Lea H.

Great show. I like the fact that each episode is could of been a real case in real life, and that each character has a story line to them.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Wonderful show about a specific group in the NYPD that solves crimes. Very suspenseful and always keeps you interested in the next episode
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA

For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
rebecca D.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA

I love this show its got amazing actors and its just the best crime show series
there are other shows like it but this is the best one yet
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX

I live this show . I love how they focus on the cases and not to much of the detectives lives. The actors are amazing any very believable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?