Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

Law and Order: SVU is a great show. The show always catches my interest at the very beginning. So, once I see an episode start I'm hooked.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV

Cannot get enough of SVU. The only way you could.make this show any better is to bring Stabler back. Otherwise I would not change a thing.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA

One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA

Law and Order SVU is one of the better versions of Law and Order. I have watched almost every episode. But the older ones are my favorite.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
It's My Life nightly routine I love this show sometimes it makes me think so I just want to try some of these things out loud just kidding
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cookville

Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
Deysi H.
Deysi H.

Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

This my all time favorit TV show. I only wish they would bring Elliot back! It she's light on many present day struggles that we all face.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now