Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
This show is so good that it seems so real. I have been watching this for years and will watch every episode as if I never seen it before
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
I binge watch this show. My daughter and I always watch together. It always has a great story line and Ice-T is our favorite on the show.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
This show is so addicting. I live the new ones and the old ones. Even if I have seen them before I catch myself watching them over again.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever. Could watch for hours on end. Somehow the end always gets you. You might think you know who did it but they always get ya
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I could lay in bed and watch this ALL DAY LONG! It has been one of my favorites for so long now! If Mariska ever leaves I just might die!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Williamsburg, KY
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the best show ever!! It is suspenseful, dramatic, and just plain amazing! I have watched every single season several times over.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
New Orleans, LA
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My daily guilty pleasure. My entire family and all my friends are hooked on this show. I will NEVER miss an episode of this..new or old.
Markie J.
Markie J.
wonder lake, IL
Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Such a wonderful show. Of course Olivia is my favorite. I love the fact there is so many seasons. This is by far the best law and order.
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?