Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Yakima, WA

I love that show lt has stuff on it that I can relate to I was abused before and I llke the way they go after the abusers and bring them to justis
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I love watching L&O. It's great that I can watch any episode and don't necessarily need to have watched the one before it to know what's going on.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
easton, pa

I've been addicted to law and order since high school when the only channels I had at home were 6,8,10. It never ceases to be my absolute favorite
Kat L.
Kat L.
Troy, PA

We enjoy watching this show. It's informative & provides you most information needed everyone needs to know in a daily basis & what to keep watch.
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

Love this show so much I even watch the reruns. The actors are great and hold your interest since most cases are something related to real events.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Great show. The actors are very convincing and the stories are complex and interesting. Can't believe that some of the crimes they depict are real
Robin H.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA

This show is a classic. It's always great for downtime and it's easy to keep up with since the episodes don't necessarily line up chronologically.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Portland, OR

Big Law and order Fan. Love all the characters and the story line for Law and Order. The show generally play when I am home so that is always nice
Renisha S.
Renisha S.

Love this show! It's a classic that will never go stale. You can typically always find it on a Channel and I'll watch esp when nothing else is on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now