Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband got me hooked on the show! Every show leabed you on edge and just keeps you wanting more! Every season gets better and better.
Jade A.
Jade A.
Universal City, TX
Best TV show ever. I love the suspense of the episodes. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I don't have favorite scenes or episodes.
Cayla V.
Cayla V.
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show to just throw on when you can't find anything else to watch. It definitely makes you want to become an investigator.
gerri s.
gerri s.
The best thing in the world since sliced bread! Svu is an addition. How have you not already watched this? You'll fall in love I promise!
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Great show but not always the best thing to watch before bed if you get nightmares easily. The old episodes are great for binge watching.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great tv show for people who love to watch suspenseful movies and shows. Its a lot like CSI and criminal minds, but its very addicting!!!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love love this show just how you don't know what they are going after the next day has a lot of wondering but that makes it interesting
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ
Hands down the best series ever. I hope they never end it and bring back elliot for good. Every episode is something new and interesting.
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?