10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching for years. My go to show when nothing else is on. Different from other shows. love the non stop action. Great actors always
This is a great show to just throw on when you can't find anything else to watch. It definitely makes you want to become an investigator.
I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
It's such a good show. You should watch this especially if you like crime fighting shows. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Such a wonderful show. Of course Olivia is my favorite. I love the fact there is so many seasons. This is by far the best law and order.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Yes!!i Love SVU filled with great stories similar to life now , actors are great and can be a little intense can also be unpredictable .
Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos