Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Cintia A.
Cintia A.

interesting and engaging, one of my favorite series in tv. I love the characters, actors and histories. Good acting, good drama, goood good good!!!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV

Love this show so much!! It gives an inside look in what officers and lawyers go through to solve crimes. The actors are great!! Written very well!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Ryder E.
Ryder E.
Columbia

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows for years! They always keep the episodes current. It will keep you on your toes. I am an avid follower!
Perla G.
Perla G.

this great super is very interesting and entertaining and exciting, great! I love! cada capitulo es diferente y genial, actors good, amazing jajaja
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Who doesn't love this TV show? Its one of my favorites! When I can't find anything on TV or on Netflix to watch, Law and Order SVU is what I watch.
Luke S.
Luke S.

This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville, NC

This is one of my all time favorites. I watch it every day! I'll never get tired of it. The suspense is crazy and I'm so ready for the new season.
lilly c.
lilly c.

This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now