Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara S.
Tara S.
King, NC

I can watch an SVU marathon all day long. And not ever feel the need to change the channel.
stabler
Stabler.
Stabler!
STABLER!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Erin R.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Since they added it to Netflix I have been binge watching it. The cast is amazing and the stories keep you on your toes!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.

Love Law & Order: SVU!! I could watch this show for hours and never get tired or bored of it! Love that it has soooo many seasons as well.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia

Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

This my all time favorit TV show. I only wish they would bring Elliot back! It she's light on many present day struggles that we all face.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

My husband got me into this show recently and now I'm an addict. O have marathons of this show on the weekends. Great show and story lines.
LisaMarie F.
LisaMarie F.
Deer Park, NY

Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Deysi H.
Deysi H.

Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Dori W.
Dori W.
Nokesville, VA

My teenager loves this show. I started watching it because of her. It is very suspenseful at times. We really enjoy seeing justice served.
kailyn M.
kailyn M.

Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?