Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN

This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.

Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Brooklyn, NY

I think SVU is somewhat of an American classic. Everyone knows what you're talking about when you say "SVU". Such interesting story lines.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

One of the best, most interesting shows I've come across. The cases are intense and the characters are really deep and personal. I love it
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Janquela J.
Janquela J.
Pace, FL

This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
Tara S.
Tara S.
King, NC

I can watch an SVU marathon all day long. And not ever feel the need to change the channel.
stabler
Stabler.
Stabler!
STABLER!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Marce A.
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY

I love Law and Order SVU. It is a great show and it can also be very informative and gives the public a small view of the judicial system.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ

Incredibly powerful show from start to finish. The haunting reality allows for a sense of realism, while still being an entertaining show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now