Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tabetha H.
Tabetha H.
Heber, AZ

I have watched this show for years. I replay the shows during the summer. Olivia is my favorite actor.
This show pulls on the heart strings
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

The show is awesome very drama series love it actors and story lines are very good love watching shows actors doesn't compare to other shows
Ciera P.
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ

I got hooked on this show 4 years ago :( let's just say it's addictive I've cried every episode.!! Soooo good and juicy very entertaining .
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Emalyann B.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA

Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
Ms N.
Ms N.

When i tell you i love the heck out of this show. i can watch it daily & nightly. i always look forward to Benson & Stabler cracking cases.
erica e.
erica e.
La Moille, IL

Always interesting! keeps my interest I have to watch it till the end. Great show to watch when on treadmill keeps me running till the end.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

SVU is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watched it for years and it is great to binge watch over and over again, no matter what season
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

My husband got me into this show recently and now I'm an addict. O have marathons of this show on the weekends. Great show and story lines.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Awesome show! Great acting! Awesome story lines for every episode. One of kind show as well. I love SVU better than regular law and order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now