Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX

I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

Love law and order! The cases always feel so real, the acting is great always has me watching it for hours once I start there is no stopping me lol
Ryder E.
Ryder E.
Columbia

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite shows for years! They always keep the episodes current. It will keep you on your toes. I am an avid follower!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Es de las mejores series que podrán ver, pero no piensen que verán romanse en esta, te dejara con los nervios a todo dar con cada capitulo que pase
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Lynchburg, VA

This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Clearfield, PA

My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.

Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Auburn, KY

I am obsessed with this show. I get so attached to the characters. One of my favorites for sure. Very good acting! Similar to law and order or CSI.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

I enjoy watching Law & Order: SVU. It is a great cop TV show. I recommend it to others that like cop shows. Can't wait for each season to come out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now