Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jade A.
Jade A.
Universal City, TX
Best TV show ever. I love the suspense of the episodes. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I don't have favorite scenes or episodes.
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
The series is a way to show what really happens everyday and how justice is or isn't served in a rather entertaining and interesting way.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL
I've probably seen every episode at least twice. It's one of the few shows I always enjoy no matter how many charachter changes they have
Niecey M.
Niecey M.
When I say I love this show it is not an un d er statement. I can't even watch just Law & Order it has to be SVU. The cast is everything!
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
Love love love! I have watched every season and episode of law & order svu. The storylines get me hooked and the actors make interesting.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY
this program is favorite so good love the action, suspense the drama the characters it's very entertaining I can be all day watching this
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY
been watching sence it first came on
filled with action
true friendship bonds and drama and teaches us what we should be aware of in life
Rose F.
Rose F.
Slidell, LA
Who doesn't like law and order. I can never get tired of watching it. It keeps me interested and entertained. We all watch it on Netflix.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband got me hooked on the show! Every show leabed you on edge and just keeps you wanting more! Every season gets better and better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?