Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
Dori W.
Dori W.
Nokesville, VA

My teenager loves this show. I started watching it because of her. It is very suspenseful at times. We really enjoy seeing justice served.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cookville

Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
Deysi H.
Deysi H.

Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Wonderful show about a specific group in the NYPD that solves crimes. Very suspenseful and always keeps you interested in the next episode
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX

I live this show . I love how they focus on the cases and not to much of the detectives lives. The actors are amazing any very believable.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY

I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH

I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Tammi M.
Tammi M.

Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now