Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Very interesting! Watched it because my friends often recommended it and I love crime shows! If you love crime shows like me this is a great choice
Eirynn S.
Eirynn S.
Fountain Inn, SC

Although I don't like how they take out some of my favorite people out of nowhere, I love this show! It constantly keeps my on the edge of my seat!
Sally O.
Sally O.
Benton, AR

Loooooove it! I'm a long-time fan. Sometimes, I don't see how the show will be good without a certain character, but they always manage to save it!

I love. Olivia's new partner likes to fly off the handle from time to time. And Dean Winters is back, he definitely brings the mayhem. I see always
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Auburn, KY

I am obsessed with this show. I get so attached to the characters. One of my favorites for sure. Very good acting! Similar to law and order or CSI.
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Woodsfield, OH

I've been watching this show for many many years now. Some of the story lines and devastating and hard to work but all in all this show is awesome!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX

I love this show!!! It can be a bit repetitive but not enough that I don't keep watching. I was so excited to hear about the new season coming out.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Es de las mejores series que podrán ver, pero no piensen que verán romanse en esta, te dejara con los nervios a todo dar con cada capitulo que pase
Ally c.
Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa

Always a very exciting show. Generally in most shows you can guess the outcome, but not this! It leaves you on the edge of your seat until the end.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.

Best law and order out there. Love the drama and the thrill of what they will find out. Olivia is amazing and Finn is the best character great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now