Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Athens, AL
One of my favorite shows of all time! Not sure how they keep coming up with new shows that keep me tuning in but they always come through
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL
I've probably seen every episode at least twice. It's one of the few shows I always enjoy no matter how many charachter changes they have
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Love this show! Not only is it good and intense, it helps teach about the law. It is a good example of what kind of crimes are out there.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
High Point, NC
This is a great TV show, graphic sometimes...well a lot but it's a great TV show to watch! I love it! I would suggest it to someone else.
Tami L.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO
favorite show, i have watched and re watched all the shows from the beginning..i loved the original cast but i love the new cast also....
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK
Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Jazlyn N.
Jazlyn N.
Columbia, PA
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much. I will even watch reruns that I've seen a thousand time. It's just a absolute amazing show. So real & touching.
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
I'm addicted to this show. One of my absolute favorites! I binge watch it every Sunday! Excellent show and I recommend this to everyone!!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
All time favorite show! Watch every episode over and over again without getting tired of them. I absolutely adore each and every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?