BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't think I have ever seen a boring episode of this show! Easily one of the best shows on tv, it has everything..action, drama, mystery. Def a must see
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Ruriko M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Dashay J.
By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Craig S.
Flint, MI
I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?