Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nafhatun A.
Nafhatun A.

I can never stop liking Law & Order SVU! VERY INFORMATIVE. Positively enlightening. Makes me more aware & alert of what happens around us.
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA

One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX

Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Since they added it to Netflix I have been binge watching it. The cast is amazing and the stories keep you on your toes!
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ

One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Probably one of my favorite shows. I know the theme song and introduction. I think if you like mystery crime shows definitely check it out
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia

Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV

Cannot get enough of SVU. The only way you could.make this show any better is to bring Stabler back. Otherwise I would not change a thing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now