Add a Photo

Photos (23)
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

The show is awesome very drama series love it actors and story lines are very good love watching shows actors doesn't compare to other shows
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD

Great show with a different plot every episode while still staying true to an ongoing story. The episodes are suspenseful and nail bitting.
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York

This is my favorite TV show. I've been watching this since I was like 12 something worth watching. It just get interesting in every episode
Gina M.
Gina M.
Rock hill, Sc

Best series in TV history hands down. No complaints. Awesome acting and I love that you don't see the same actors in a ton of other things.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

SVU is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watched it for years and it is great to binge watch over and over again, no matter what season
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this show . It's just so amazing how they out it together . I feel like you also learn about the Court and the law more .
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA

Its a show you must see. Talks about real life cases. I never thought half those cases can even happen but now a days anything is possible.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Exeter, CA

I started watching this show with my fiancé. I watched a few episodes with him and then I was hooked on it too. I love love love this show.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresió. Me gusta mucho
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?