• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA
Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Alicia B.
Rockland , ME
LOVE LOVE this show, watch it every week. Miss seeing Elliot and Liv together but the new people they have brought in have been great fits for the show.
Lauren P.
Winona, MS
Although it's been on TV for forever, I very much enjoy the show. I rewatch episodes all of the time because there's so much to learn before the ending!
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
Tiana L.
Wanted to go to school for a long time to be a homicide detective but I feel this show is going to be as close as I can get to that. So very addicting !
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
My go to tv show. You can an always count on a famous actor to be guest staring on it. Stays up to date on current events and puts their own spin on it.
Kacie C.
Omaha, NE
I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?