Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary kate R.
Mary kate R.
Sugar Land, TX

Amazing show I still wish Olivia and stabler got together but yah know stuff happens I wish there more basketball scenes and that I got on the show
Madison C.
Madison C.
Clearfield, PA

My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Fran M.
Fran M.
Portage, WI

Love this show I think I have seen almost every single episode! I love all the main characters...the story plots make you get emotionally involved.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Chula Vista, CA

Love love love this show amazing people I literally can't stop watching it it's too good to stop the new season is amazing can't wait for Wednesday
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I catch myself watching the same episodes over and over again. Whenever there is a marathon on TV you can bet that's what I'll be watching all day.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH

I could sit down and watch all 386 episodes in one sitting. I love this show more than I love life. I would buy a Hulu membership just to watch it.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY

Absolutely wonderful show! I am not usually crazy over crime dramas but this show hits the spot! I recommend it to anyone interested in this genre.
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR

This show has been out for a long time. The best crime show hands down with surprising twist on each episode. Sargent Benson is the best character!
Vonniqua J.
Vonniqua J.
Slidell, LA

I love law and order: svu they keep me on the edge of my seat each episode. I even watch the reruns and still get excited. This is a GREAT!!!! Show
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Very interesting! Watched it because my friends often recommended it and I love crime shows! If you love crime shows like me this is a great choice
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now