10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,118 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Best show ever. Could watch for hours on end. Somehow the end always gets you. You might think you know who did it but they always get ya
I love this show so much. I am always being caught binge watching all the great actors in the show and it's just so interesting to watch.
Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
My husband got me hooked on the show! Every show leabed you on edge and just keeps you wanting more! Every season gets better and better.
Great show to fall asleep to since its on USA and plays all night as opposed to other channels which start playing infomercuals at two am
SVU is one of the best shows on television today. Even with the character changes, they never disappoint. Cant wait for Season 18 to air.
Real-life terrors are brought to light in this show. Makes you so aware of what can happen to you at any moment. High-intensity thriller!
Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
I have watched this show for years. I love it so much it is always interesting. I will never get over it. I think everyone would love it.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos