Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Staci L.
Staci L.

I have probably seen every episode more than once. I think like a lot of people the real life stories and amazing cast keep me entertained.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

I love this show as does my whole family. I remember watched this show growing up. And now since it's on Netflix I have seen every episode.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

My husband got me into this show recently and now I'm an addict. O have marathons of this show on the weekends. Great show and story lines.
Misty N.
Misty N.
Ider, AL

It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
kailyn M.
kailyn M.

Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
Izzy H.
Izzy H.

Law & Order: SVU is probably one of my favorite mystery TV series. There is too many great parts to it, I can't pick one favorite episode.
Raine W.
Raine W.
manchaca, tx

Can be silly but I love to watch this with a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA

For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

Love watching this its my favorite to watch on TV and every time i can watch it i will and will strongly suggest to anybody else to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now