Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Es una serie que presenta la realidad de nuestra sociedad. Tiene temas que me hacen tomar conciencia sobre como debo mantener mi seguridad.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN

Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
drexel hill, pa

No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.

Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Wise, VA

I love this show and continue to rewatch the episodes over and over again. I love the suspense and also the plot of the scenes! Great show.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA

Loved this show! It's a classic! I always love the guest stars that appear as well! Miss some of the original characters that are gone now.
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD

SVU is a classic. When I am home alone without the kids or husband, I binge watch this on TNT. Mariska and IceT are my favorites of course.
Cristal N.
Cristal N.

I freaking love this show!!! Although I was super sad when Stabler left I still watch and I love it!!! Wish he would t have left though lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?