Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA

This is that show that you can not walk away from. No matter how many times i have watched an episode i still am frozen in front the of tv.
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York

This is my favorite TV show. I've been watching this since I was like 12 something worth watching. It just get interesting in every episode
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresi├│. Me gusta mucho
Ms N.
Ms N.

When i tell you i love the heck out of this show. i can watch it daily & nightly. i always look forward to Benson & Stabler cracking cases.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

SVU is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watched it for years and it is great to binge watch over and over again, no matter what season
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

This show is very well written. It will keep you on the edge of the seat, trying to find the guilty party, and sometimes even make you cry.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN

This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now