Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

I have seen so many episodes of this show. Some of the stories are really graphic and hard to watch at times but things like this really do happen.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ

I love the story is close to home touching on real facts. I am curious what next season will hold considering what is happening in our world today.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Have an obsession with this show! i have to watch it all the time! Once you watch it you'll be hocked! Great acting and will keep you on your seat!
Shawnna R.
Shawnna R.

I love this show, and i cannot wait until stabler comes back. i stopped watching it for awhile because they let him go. he was one of my favorites.
debra S.
debra S.

Great program, has action, drama, comedy, a little bit of everuthong. Love the characters sad stories, action and dras within this series. Love it.
Vonniqua J.
Vonniqua J.
Slidell, LA

I love law and order: svu they keep me on the edge of my seat each episode. I even watch the reruns and still get excited. This is a GREAT!!!! Show
Violet Hayes H.
Violet Hayes H.
Henry, TN

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I truly love it. I still watch it to this day and will continue until it stops showing.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
New Haven

My husband and I have been watching this since we were teens! SVU is both of our favorite law and order but not limited. I enjoy watching them all.
Merle D.
Merle D.

Never fails to satisfy the lazy entertainment tv craving I have. It's interesting and keeps me on my feet but doesn't demand my constant attention.
Fran M.
Fran M.
Portage, WI

Love this show I think I have seen almost every single episode! I love all the main characters...the story plots make you get emotionally involved.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now