10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show! Not only is it good and intense, it helps teach about the law. It is a good example of what kind of crimes are out there.
Love this show olivia is m y favotite she has a passion anything to do with justice i like so if u like drama cops and justice its a must
Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Real-life terrors are brought to light in this show. Makes you so aware of what can happen to you at any moment. High-intensity thriller!
I love this show. I've always been a fan of crime shows and getting inside the head of a criminal, but I also love the cast of characters
I love this show! It's suspenseful and keeps me on my toes guessing what's going to happen. I like trying to solve the crimes. Good show!
Love this show well written great cast never I miss an episode and neither will you - crime drama - mystery - good acting - action packed
I love how they take care ofbusinesfinsing who the mirderer is and how they take their job seriously and do everything in a timely manner
So in love with this show! Love the fact you can catch up on netflix. Some times the stories are a little touching but the cast is great.
When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos