Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Laurie F.
Laurie F.

This has me gripped. I find myself completely transfixed following each storyline. I like the way its acted out and can easily binge watch.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

This is one of my favorite shows because the actors are great and the story lines are always so interesting. Love when they have marathons!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Bono, AR

Oh Olivia (Mariska), you're my superstar. I miss Benson, still, but I love that you have adopted Noah and led a powerful, independent life.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Satellite Bch, FL

If I could give this show 10/5 stars I would. I've been watching it for years and I can watch an episode over and over and still be hooked.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

I love this show as does my whole family. I remember watched this show growing up. And now since it's on Netflix I have seen every episode.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Glendale, AZ

Absolutely the best TV show hands down, i enjoy watching this show on ION daily. Keeps you pulled in, if you haven't watched it.. watch it!!
Emalyann B.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA

Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Who doesn't love this show? It's amazing. I also like the creators other shows. This show has had a long run and that shows how great it is
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?