Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Law & Order: SVU is one of my whole family's favorite shows! We've been keeping up with it from the beginning and we never lose interest!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX
Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Emmarisol T.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX
Great show! It's very intriguing my parents and I watch it late on tv when it comes on because it's better than most late night tv shows.
Raeleen P.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this show so much. I am always being caught binge watching all the great actors in the show and it's just so interesting to watch.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA
I swear I have seen every episode every made! My favorite thing to do is watch marathons on a rainy day! I live off of law and order SVU!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
High Point, NC
This is a great TV show, graphic sometimes...well a lot but it's a great TV show to watch! I love it! I would suggest it to someone else.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
I have seen every single episode of law and order!i adore this show!ive learned a lot from it.law and order is the best show in the world.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Pacoima, CA
Love this show olivia is m y favotite she has a passion anything to do with justice i like so if u like drama cops and justice its a must
Tori W.
Tori W.
Love this show well written great cast never I miss an episode and neither will you - crime drama - mystery - good acting - action packed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?