Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love watching this its my favorite to watch on TV and every time i can watch it i will and will strongly suggest to anybody else to watch.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Have watched this series since season one and can not imagine what will happen if they take this show off the air! Benson is my favorite!!
LisaMarie F.
LisaMarie F.
Deer Park, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Cannot get enough of SVU. The only way you could.make this show any better is to bring Stabler back. Otherwise I would not change a thing.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL
This show never gets old to me. I watch for hours on end. The same episodes over again? It doesn't bother me, because it's JUST THAT GOOD.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Findlay, OH
I love this show. I've always been a fan of crime shows and getting inside the head of a criminal, but I also love the cast of characters
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
Been watching for years. My go to show when nothing else is on. Different from other shows. love the non stop action. Great actors always
Paige T.
Paige T.
So many seasons. It would let this long if it wasn't good. It's on Netflix up until the last season so there is no excuse not to watch it
Rose F.
Rose F.
Slidell, LA
Who doesn't like law and order. I can never get tired of watching it. It keeps me interested and entertained. We all watch it on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?