Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL

It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

Great show, but I can't watch it when I'm home alone! Great acting; I was sad to see Detective Elliot leave the show. Still, a great show to watch b
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Raine D.
Raine D.
Bridgeton, NJ

I love this show I think you learn a lot from it
I've watched all the seasons over and over again with my boyfriend and we absolutely love the show
Vonniqua J.
Vonniqua J.
Slidell, LA

I love law and order: svu they keep me on the edge of my seat each episode. I even watch the reruns and still get excited. This is a GREAT!!!! Show
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

I have seen so many episodes of this show. Some of the stories are really graphic and hard to watch at times but things like this really do happen.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

I enjoy watching Law & Order: SVU. It is a great cop TV show. I recommend it to others that like cop shows. Can't wait for each season to come out.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC

Have an obsession with this show! i have to watch it all the time! Once you watch it you'll be hocked! Great acting and will keep you on your seat!
Lara L.
Lara L.

I absolutely love it! I have a passion for criminal justice and the actors on this show are amazing. They really show heart in what they are doing.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA

Too dry without enough character development. Compared to the fantastic story lines and casting of NYPD Blue I could never get as into Law & Order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now