Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jill G.
Jill G.
Greensboro, NC

Love watching svu it action packed and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am a crime drama addicted!!! Love Love Love Mariska Hargitay!!!!!
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this show its has all the components that keep you on the edge of your seat and wondering what's going to happen next one of my fabs
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA

This is that show that you can not walk away from. No matter how many times i have watched an episode i still am frozen in front the of tv.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Encino, CA

If you think Youtube can distract you for hours, try watching just ONE episode. Before you know it you are five shows deep. With NO REGRETS
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

I love watching this show. Whenever it's on I'll put it on. I would eventually like to start from the beginning and watch all the episodes.
erica e.
erica e.
La Moille, IL

Always interesting! keeps my interest I have to watch it till the end. Great show to watch when on treadmill keeps me running till the end.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA

I've literally seen every single of episode of this show AT LEAST twice! It's one of my guilty TV pleasures. Never boring, always exciting!
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
drexel hill, pa

No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA

Love the actors, the stories, and the fact that the case is solved by the end of each show. The main characters really do an amazing job.of
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?