Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Can't wait for the new season! This is one show I can't wait to come on. I love all the law and order shows, great actors, great storylines
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA

Loved this show! It's a classic! I always love the guest stars that appear as well! Miss some of the original characters that are gone now.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Satellite Bch, FL

If I could give this show 10/5 stars I would. I've been watching it for years and I can watch an episode over and over and still be hooked.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.

Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresi├│. Me gusta mucho
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

I love watching this show. Whenever it's on I'll put it on. I would eventually like to start from the beginning and watch all the episodes.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

The show is awesome very drama series love it actors and story lines are very good love watching shows actors doesn't compare to other shows
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA

Love the actors, the stories, and the fact that the case is solved by the end of each show. The main characters really do an amazing job.of
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now