Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ

Great show to watch. Some episodes are a little harder to watch than others; just becasue of the stories they talk about and what is entailed for certain stories. But acting is good and looks official. I watch this show at random days, when I want to mix up the genre of TV shows.Overall, it is a good show to watch.
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.

I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI

A class cop TV show. SO many seasons with so many different cases. I love the cast and will always love this show. I've watched it for so many years and will always rewatch episodes. The acting is great and they do a great job acting. The cases are always interesting and there is SO many episodes it never gets old.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Pennsauken, NJ

I love it!! But almost every episode is great. I like how she became Sargent. If you watch the news most of their shows are spin offs from real events even though they disclose they arnt. But nevertheless it is what it is and millions of people enjoy watching. They also heighten awareness which good came out of tv.
Heather W.
Heather W.

Despite a bizarre courtroom sequence that strains credibility early in the episode, this is a very good start for Special Victims Unit, which promises to be a solid cop drama capable of occasionally stretching toward greatness. It's enjoyable when there is a marathon on television. I could watch this show all day.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV

This is my favorite show its always so suspensable and every episode has something new and something to make yo want to watch it over again. NCIS is a similar show as is NCIS Miami. the actors are the best for the show they know exactly how to get everyones attention and still show real life problems in this world
Tina R.
Tina R.
Omaha, NE

I usually like to watch this show, but have missed out on it in the past season due to being busy. It is pretty similar to other series, but I like the actors and think they do a pretty good job. I like the story lines they usually have. They seem similar to what is going on in the modern news and give good spins.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX

An oldy but a goody. BEen watching it for years now and it still hasn't gotten old. I do miss Det. Stabler. Having him go was a mistake and I wish they would bring him back but Olivia is doing well after all these years. I think bringing Det STabler back now would be rockin!!! But still love the show nonetheless!!
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC

I love the actors, story lines, length of show, all the episodes. I have watched each season through about five times. It is my all-time favorite tv show and I could watch it over and over and over again. The episodes play off each other a little, but you can watch the episodes in any order really and not be lost.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now