Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin M.
Erin M.

I really like this show! I prefer it over the other Law and Orders. I like the characters on this show the best. All of the episodes used to be on Netflix, but now it is just the most recent seasons. There are episodes that come on TV all the time though on a few different channels. You need to give this show a try!
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL

A lot of triggering cases if you've been through any kind of sexual assault or know others who have. It's a good watch though and I love the happier endings when justice is served. It's frustrating when it isn't but having a show that displays that there isn't always a happy ending is more real life and relate-able.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL

Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Louisville, KY

I love watching the progression of the characters each season. They are constantly diving deeper into their history/jobs/exploring their life and futures. It always seems to hit home about the craziness in this world and although they are fabricated stories you can see some of them have some sort of real life roots
Keri J.
Keri J.

This show constantly stays on top of the headlines by sensationalizing any sexual abuse case on the show. Olivia's character is the backbone of the show. Her compassion for the victims and quest for justice drives every episode. You get to see how cops investigate abuse cases as well as how the law prosecutes them.
Nicollette V.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY

This show has been going on forever but they ALWAYS find a way to keep it fresh. I love how hard-hitting these cases are, it's so insane to see how crazy people can be, but it gives such a sense of relief that there are real-life heroes out there defending these cases. I adore the show and the acting is impeccable.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC

Picked this show up during my civics class my junior year of highschool, started with low expectations, but was hooked before the episode was over. My FAVORITE character of course is none other than Ms. Olivia Benson she just such a strong lead and almost makes me wanna study criminal justice every once in a while.
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.

I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA

I have been in love with this show from the very first episode forever ago. I love any scene that has Olivia in it. It may seem similar to other shows, but I would rather watch this show because I love the actors as if they were my own family. It is a must watch anytime it is on, no matter if it is a repeat or not.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?