Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Amherst, MA

I love this show. It's pretty intense, but it's really eyeopening to all these crimes that COULD actually happen. This TV series really goes and hits at domestic violence issues, rape, assault, etc. and I think everyone really needs to be educated in these issues. Great show, I hoep everyone watches at least once episode
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

Such a great show. Its a mix of realistic situations and police work and more unrealistic parts to keep you intrigued. It's an interesting style of show, with the main characters interacting with a new set of side characters you get involved with every episode. It really allows you to see all the sides of the characters.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX

I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS

I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Loris, SC

I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
Really really good show. makes you feel like a detective. I used to be obsessed with this show, it's really binge watch worthy. although I found myself turning away from it once I started watching orange. all of the episodes are almost the same. someone rap*d, crys for help, either doesn't get the rap*st in jail or does.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH

My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
gabby b.
gabby b.
Bristol, CT

I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI

Great show! The acting is pretty good, but sometimes it's a little over dramatic. I love that each episode is different, which is hard to do after 17 seasons. There are a few of the original characters, like Olivia benson, but a lot of them have dropped off over the course of the show. Either way, it's a fantastic show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now