Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite show or all time. I watch it everyday and I bought some of the seasons and I record others. Everyone always asks me how i know certain things about the law and I say SVU. It the best show ever. I wish Elliot would back because Olivia and Elliot were perfect partners even tho they fought a lot.
Kelcie H.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
Team Benson and Stabler!!!!!!! By far my favorite go-to rerun show. There's a billion episodes so sometimes it's likely to find an old episode you've never seen before. You don't have to watch them in chronological order to be able to follow along which makes it easier to choose when spending an hour watching tv.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been binge watching this show for years, and you always have to realize that sexually based offences are considered especially heinous, in New York City the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit... These are their stories
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Madison, CT
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of all time. You don't need to watch from the first season to get into this! Olivia Benson is the most love-able character. One episode and you will be hooked. This show is better than any other crime TV show! I can watch reruns all the time and it's still just as entertaining as the first time!
Ananya R.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 1, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If I could give this show more than 5 stars , I would ! Hulu has every season , even the ones with Elliot ! I can't recall how many times I've binged watched this show . It's amazing and fast paced . It isn't a continuous this (a few episodes are) so you don't necessarily need to watch it from the first season .
Mariane I.
Mariane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I just love this show I watch every episode from every season at once a couple of months. They are amazing stories,love the actors and guests that appear on it. Not for kids though. I recommend this show if you like shows similar to this and also love that they do cross-overs with other shows every now and then.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL
I am OBSESSED with this show. I grew up watching it, I watched in through high school and I have continued watching in college. I like that the episodes reflect current events, and I love that the show grows with the times. Although it is nothing at all like what real-world policing is, its interesting to watch.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I feel like this show is a classic. Every episode is different with a slight background to it within the main characters, so you won't really be lost if you don't watch every episode. Some of the story lines can be a bit disturbing since it's the SVU version but I find them really interesting. Definitely a drama
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Even after all of these seasons and all of the casting changes that have happened I still love this show. I love that I can watch an individual episode and not need the context of all of the others but still be able to follow the story line. It is similar to the other Law & Order series shows but I dont mind it.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Law and Order SVU is a classic TV show that is entertaining for individuals of all ages. Some of the content may be considered mature, but also a great eye opener to the reality that are crimes in the United States. With more than 300 episodes total, you will find yourself in a never-ending sea of entertainment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?