Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Exsiting makes you feel like your there part of it it doesn't look like it's fake when Alivia saves the little boy then takes him under her wing thinking the mom will get better then to much time go's by so she desides to Adoubt then they bring the mom back and she starts making friction now were not sure if Alivia can keep the little boy so sad it happens like that to often in the world someone come in to do good by the kid but rather let the kid be safe they put them back with the one that is abusing them so realallity
Ana M.
Ana M.
This is my probably my favorite show of all time, other than Friends. This isn't a very light-hearted show like Friends, so grab some dinner and a glass of wine and truly enjoy this show! It's amazing to see a show go on for 18 seasons and still be as amazing as this show is. Law & Order: SVU goes into the lives of Special Victims, which can range anywhere from those who are raped to young kids kidnapped. This show also captures the relationship between detectives and victims, as well as detective with his/her team.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
This is a show that you can be as invested in as you want to be. While there are a few minor overarching plots, this series is very episodic. Some episodes are extremely well-written with great acting, while others seem very filler. It is hard to keep a show going for longer than 3-5 seasons with consistent, enjoyable episodes, but SVU has been on for 17 seasons now. I do wish that some of the episodes didn't rehash issues that have already played out in earlier seasons though. Overall, an enjoyable series to watch.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down my favorite crime show. I grew up listening to Law & Order: SVU thanks to my grandfather, father, and uncle who were/are public safety officers. As I grew older and started to understand the issues in the show more I learned to appreciate the positive messages that the show often portrayed. Also, compared to other crime shows Law & Order: SVU has the most detailed plot lines for each show. I not only commend the actors for their amazing work, but also the writers and producers for such great content.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert
FAVORITE SHOW!!!! I started this at season 12 on Netflix. Breezed through that up to the most recent season available on there, watched the most recent season on tv, and now have a subscription on HULU just to watch from the beginning. I love the story lines between the leading roles, and the story of every episode. It keeps my attention, which can be hard to do. An easy to binge watch show. They give the characters such realistic lives outside of their career that you end up feeling somewhat attached to them.
Elle T.
Elle T.
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! The best of the best for me! Love the characters especially Benson. And their storyline is very interesting. And they do keep up with the trends and talk of today. (Was sad to see Amaro go though. ) I also like on how they sometimes do a crossover with the Chicago PD , Fire and Med.
This is my go-to rerun show when I'm bored or sad or whenever I just feel like watching something. I can never get tired of watching Law and Order : SVU.
I hope they keep on continuing the show!
Kudos to Wolf !
Lu H.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of my absolute favorite shows! Amazing that it's been on this long and is able to have a gripping story line with each episode. I can watch this show for hours on end over and over. Each character feels like part of the family and when we lose a character I literally cry. Even with the loss of some of the main characters the show has been able to thrive and keep me continuing to watch. There so many shows out that have police or investigation themes and this is the only one that my entire family loves.
Alison Q.
Alison Q.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pop Culture Expert
SVU is another one of my favorite tv shows, I love cop & thrill shows & this has that and more. Very suspenseful, once you get hooked you will not want to stop. I have watched reruns multiple times & still can't get tired of the same episode. its like no matter how many times you watch it you still get a sense of thrill like you've never seen it before. #1 TV SHOW ON MY LIST. if you haven't watched it i recommend you get yourself a netflix and start from episode one because you don't want to miss anything
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this all the time. There's so many episodes and seasons, so you'll always have one to watch. I recommend starting from the earlier seasons then working your way though it (just because the filming quality is obviously improved with the newer episodes) It's more enjoyable watching the newer ones later so that you aren't annoyed by the older filming quality after you're used to watching the new ones. Lots of the episodes have crazy twists and turns and surprising endings. Mature show. Not for kids.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show. He has another side, a vicious side, that Criminal Intent's Robert Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) lacks. I'm very pleased that he's been nominated for an Emmy. Mariska Hargitay won an Emmy for her performance as Olivia Benson, another fantastic detective.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?