BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this show. I have watched this show for years with multiple marathons. I never get sick of it. I do miss Christopher Meloni on the show but the show is still strong with or without him. All the episodes are pretty different for the most part. It’s a great show to binge.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This is my #1 favorite show. It gives you insights to things you normally wouldn't think about. This show is different from other shows on so many levels. The acting is so good that I forget it is just a tv show. SVU will tug at your heart strings but it is worth it.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I didn't like the regular Law and Order show or NCIS, but I loved/love Law and Order SVU. I love that they incorporate the real issues that are going on currently and they do it so well. The characters are great and Mariska Hargitay is wonderful.
Heather G.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law and order svu is one the best TV show I have ever watched. It is suspenseful you never know what the detective and victims will get into to. I have watched about every episodes a bunch of times they never get old or boring.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Im not a big fan of the other Law and Orders, but I love Law and Order: SVU. Ive watched every episode in the first 17 seasons and love the characters. My favorites are Elliot Stabler (Who has left the show) and Olivia Benson, these two made a perfect partnership. Its really hard to turn away from this show because each show is different while still carrying the story line of the main characters throughout it and sheds light on some super controversial topics and issues that are important in the real world. If you've never watched this show its mainly about Special Victims (hence SVu) , these crimes range from homicide, sexual assault, and abuse. As much as we dont like to think about these things happening in the real world, they do, and I think this show helps shed light on how to help and treat victims and showing victims that they are not alone and can stand up to their abusers and get the justice they deserve and have their voice heard and give them their power back that some feel they lose when abused. This show also shows that woman and children arent only victims, that men can be too and that the crimes can happen to people weather they are gay, bi, or straight. I just personally think this show does an amazing job shedding light on topics that most are ashamed to speak out on or that some people still dont understand the severity of or what constitutes as a crime. I would recommend this show to anyone and cant wait to watch season 18!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law and Order SVU has always been such a great show. The acting is great but I wish they just stick to cases rather than making Olivia go through every horrible thing ever
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Me gusta, muestra esa parte de la ley que se involucra con los casos mas dificiles y que se vuelve en ocasion vulnerable, que es empatico con las victimas y expone casos muy reales de la perversa mente humana y sus parafilias.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I am addicted to Law & Order SVU! The stories are so intriguing. The acting is so good, they really get you focus on the story, like you were working right beside them. I watch repeats all the time. It’s a must watch show.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Best show out there!! Such a classic! I can’t recall one episode that was at all boring! Such a powerful show with a strong message for everyone. It’s like they pick the actors based on serious training. Every actor is a powerhouse and delivers such a great show each episode!
Amanda H.
Meadville
Out of all the law and order shows, SVU is my favorite. It has me hooked from the time the episodes starts to finish. The plots are great and original. Always look forward to this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?