Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Wise, VA

I love this show and continue to rewatch the episodes over and over again. I love the suspense and also the plot of the scenes! Great show.
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT

This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Who doesn't love this show? It's amazing. I also like the creators other shows. This show has had a long run and that shows how great it is
erica e.
erica e.
La Moille, IL

Always interesting! keeps my interest I have to watch it till the end. Great show to watch when on treadmill keeps me running till the end.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA

Loved this show! It's a classic! I always love the guest stars that appear as well! Miss some of the original characters that are gone now.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
Wahiawa, HI

One of my all time favorite tov shows EVER !! I love that every episode is completely different. I can watch this show pretty much all day.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Santa Ana, CA

I love mariska Harigatay. Best female lead detective on any police/crime show. Get to really want to be a detective after watching the show
Ms N.
Ms N.

When i tell you i love the heck out of this show. i can watch it daily & nightly. i always look forward to Benson & Stabler cracking cases.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Exeter, CA

I started watching this show with my fiancé. I watched a few episodes with him and then I was hooked on it too. I love love love this show.
Emalyann B.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA

Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now