Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily L.
Emily L.

This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Westfield, NJ

Never a dull moment. I can't get enough of the story lines and the characters. There is a reason why it's so successful and been on air for so long.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

This show is so easy to watch random episodes out of order! Episodes are always interesting but because it's been on so long, they can be redundant.
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL

Law & Order SVU is the perfect detective/crim fighting show. It has great realistic story lines and makes you believe you are watching real stories.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show! I am always watching it on Netflix and sometimes on cable when I see its on. Its a very great detective show that I like to watch.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

Great show but would take caution if you have young children around 10-12 years old watching. Some of the terms & language used will spark questions
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL

It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS IN A WHILE, BUT WE LOVE LAW AND ORDER AND NCIS. WE HAVE NOT USED CABLE FOR YEARS , WE JUST WATCH ON THE COMPUTER OR BUY DVDS.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nashville , Tn

Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now