Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devin B.
Devin B.
Brooklyn, NY
I think SVU is somewhat of an American classic. Everyone knows what you're talking about when you say "SVU". Such interesting story lines.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Livingston, TX
My favorite show to watch in the evenings. Love when TNT plays reruns all day! I hardly get anything done because I'm so into these shows!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL
This show never gets old to me. I watch for hours on end. The same episodes over again? It doesn't bother me, because it's JUST THAT GOOD.
daijah p.
daijah p.
I love law and order. I can really get into this show it's never the same I always have something to look forward to! Top show on my list!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.
One of the best, most interesting shows I've come across. The cases are intense and the characters are really deep and personal. I love it
Janquela J.
Janquela J.
Pace, FL
This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cookville
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
Ahliyah D.
Ahliyah D.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite shows on TV I can literally watch these all day everyday . I've seen 95% of them & I'll watch them over & over.
Dori W.
Dori W.
Nokesville, VA
My teenager loves this show. I started watching it because of her. It is very suspenseful at times. We really enjoy seeing justice served.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?