Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
Catherine W.
Catherine W.

I love law & order: SVU. It is one of my favorite shows. There are so many different topics and issues that this show tackles and I love it.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA

I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Watertown, NY

I have every episode since the beginning. Such a good show and every year they keep the storyline going. But I wish they would bring Elliot!
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO

I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Huntsville, AL

I have watched this whole thing as well if I had to choose a job career this would be it solving crimes and busting as guys is my cup of tea
Devon G.
Devon G.
Covedale

I love this show and Netflix seems to keep up on the season's coming out. And since it keeps all of them I can start from where ever I want!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Currently watching this because i am on bedrest for a back injury. Love that its on all the time on two different channels! Very good show!
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Can't wait for the new season! This is one show I can't wait to come on. I love all the law and order shows, great actors, great storylines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?