• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA
SVU has so many real life situations in it. The show kind of leaves you on the edge of your seat. There's always an unexpected turn that happens randomly.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
Michelle S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I am obsessed with this show! It is a total guilty pleasure...I have seen all the episodes and frankly like the show better since Christopher Meloni left.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL
I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR
Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA
Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Fabiola L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?