10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of my favorite shows on TV I can literally watch these all day everyday . I've seen 95% of them & I'll watch them over & over.
Probably one of my favorite shows. I know the theme song and introduction. I think if you like mystery crime shows definitely check it out
This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Law & Order: SVU is probably one of my favorite mystery TV series. There is too many great parts to it, I can't pick one favorite episode.
This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
I love this show, sometimes it's hard to watch but it's reality of what you don't hear about everyday on the news. I miss Stabler though 😭
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos