BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Craig S.
Flint, MI
I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA
Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Krystal B.
Law and order SVU is just one of those shows you get hooked it is the best I love all the characters in it and I have been watching it for a very long time
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
BA BUM! The entire Law and Order franchise is amazing, and SVU is no different. I love the stories and characters. They're realistic and so entertaining.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?