Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI

Always a different a new episode. One of the best shows around! My favorite character is Olivia and seeing her transformation over the years
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA

I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

Action packed! I am a Psychology major, so obviously these types of shows peg my interest! Love sitting down to watch and analyze this show!
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Fort Drum , NY

I have every episode since the beginning. Such a good show and every year they keep the storyline going. But I wish they would bring Elliot!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA

My mom started me watching this when I was young. Olivia is one of my favorite characters on television. The opening score is haunting! Lol.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

Such a good show. My favorite actually. Characters are consistent and the episodes are always interesting and captivating. Highly recommend!
Darci W.
Darci W.
Terre Haute, IN

We love watching this show as a go to can't find anything to watch at the moment show on Netflix. We have been watching this show for years.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.

I love this series I love the cast and plot this is my favorite of all the always see with my grandmother and we were excited with each case
megan i.
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ

I live law and order and svu is my favorite one if all time I love Elliot and Benson and I feel the episodes can connect with current events
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?