Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy , Tx

I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
Nicole v.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC

I watch this show every night in bed! I like how every episode is so different, and the main character Olivia is an inspiration to women everywhere!
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI

Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL

It's wayyy better than CI and regular law an order, the actors are much better suited for their roles and the story lines are much more interesting.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show. I love crime shows and this is by far the best. The actors are fabulous and do an amazing playing their roles.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nashville , Tn

Iv seen every episode of SVU...I even have the intro song memorized down to the bum bums. Great detective show with a strong female lead. Go Benson!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH

This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN

I absolutely love SVU. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses. I'm addicted to the show and watch every episode that I can. And yes, I binge watch.
Camille B.
Camille B.

I love this show! I have watched every season so far and love the story line. The characters are so exciting to watch and the plots never get boring
marisol m.
marisol m.
Coachella, CA

I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now