10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Wonderful show about a specific group in the NYPD that solves crimes. Very suspenseful and always keeps you interested in the next episode
My favorite show to watch in the evenings. Love when TNT plays reruns all day! I hardly get anything done because I'm so into these shows!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos