Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

I love watching this show. Whenever it's on I'll put it on. I would eventually like to start from the beginning and watch all the episodes.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Miami

I love this show. The episodes are really addicting and makes you believe you are really in the story. Each season captures your attention.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.

Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Laken C.
Laken C.
Erie, KS

Law and order: svu is one of my all-time favorite shows! I never grow bored with it and the episodes always keep me on the edge of my seat!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA

I've literally seen every single of episode of this show AT LEAST twice! It's one of my guilty TV pleasures. Never boring, always exciting!
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT

This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA

Love the actors, the stories, and the fact that the case is solved by the end of each show. The main characters really do an amazing job.of
Ciera P.
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ

I got hooked on this show 4 years ago :( let's just say it's addictive I've cried every episode.!! Soooo good and juicy very entertaining .
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Santa Ana, CA

I love mariska Harigatay. Best female lead detective on any police/crime show. Get to really want to be a detective after watching the show
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now