Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX
Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Chris W.
Chris W.
Have watched this series since season one and can not imagine what will happen if they take this show off the air! Benson is my favorite!!
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love watching this its my favorite to watch on TV and every time i can watch it i will and will strongly suggest to anybody else to watch.
Misty N.
Misty N.
Ider, AL
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Probably one of my favorite shows. I know the theme song and introduction. I think if you like mystery crime shows definitely check it out
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I love the old episodes with Benson and Stabler. I refuse to watch the new ones. I'm glued to the tv whenever there is a marathon showing.
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Marce A.
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY
I love Law and Order SVU. It is a great show and it can also be very informative and gives the public a small view of the judicial system.
Priss C.
Priss C.
Consistently good programing. A little pat, but that is expected in this format. I'm sure if always a happy ending would lose credibility.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?