Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oakland Gardens, NY

Such a good show. My favorite actually. Characters are consistent and the episodes are always interesting and captivating. Highly recommend!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

Action packed! I am a Psychology major, so obviously these types of shows peg my interest! Love sitting down to watch and analyze this show!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Huntsville, AL

I have watched this whole thing as well if I had to choose a job career this would be it solving crimes and busting as guys is my cup of tea
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oswego

This show is one of my favorites I watch a episode every night during the day and while info to sleep! It is so interesting and fun to watch
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Belmont, MS

This is a great show. I love watching this with my mom. We like the new seasons better than the old ones. Don't ever quit making more shows.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Best law and order our there it's capturing and depicts real life events that are haoonlenjng in the world and how it pulls you in is great!
Devon G.
Devon G.
Covedale

I love this show and Netflix seems to keep up on the season's coming out. And since it keeps all of them I can start from where ever I want!
Tam C.
Tam C.

This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO

I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This show is soo good and intense i love it. Other then criminal minds this has to be one of my favorite shows i could never get tired of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now