Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA

Loved this show! It's a classic! I always love the guest stars that appear as well! Miss some of the original characters that are gone now.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Greensboro, NC

Love watching svu it action packed and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am a crime drama addicted!!! Love Love Love Mariska Hargitay!!!!!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Currently watching this because i am on bedrest for a back injury. Love that its on all the time on two different channels! Very good show!
Ms N.
Ms N.

When i tell you i love the heck out of this show. i can watch it daily & nightly. i always look forward to Benson & Stabler cracking cases.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.

This has me gripped. I find myself completely transfixed following each storyline. I like the way its acted out and can easily binge watch.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

This show is very well written. It will keep you on the edge of the seat, trying to find the guilty party, and sometimes even make you cry.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Can't wait for the new season! This is one show I can't wait to come on. I love all the law and order shows, great actors, great storylines
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT

This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this show its has all the components that keep you on the edge of your seat and wondering what's going to happen next one of my fabs
Laken C.
Laken C.
Erie, KS

Law and order: svu is one of my all-time favorite shows! I never grow bored with it and the episodes always keep me on the edge of my seat!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now