Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey J.
Casey J.
Katy , Tx

I don't care how long this has been on, some people watches friends re-runs, I watch law and order re-runs. Dont fix something if it isn't broken 👍🏼
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
Cara H.
Cara H.
Bellefonte , PA

One of my favorite shows ever! Sad that so much of the original cast is gone but Olivia will always have a special place in my heart and on my TV <3
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA

If they ever take this show of the air I'll die. So good, with great actors. Love Ice T and Mariska. Love the story lines that keep you in suspense.
Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI

Probably my favorite of the Law and Orders. Great actors, great story lines, and all around great awareness to what actually can happen in the world
marisol m.
marisol m.
Coachella, CA

I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
Amber O.
Amber O.
Brunswick, OH

This show never needs to be cancelled. I look forward to new seasons. never gets dull or boring. always something to draw you in and keep you close.
amanda g.
amanda g.

I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
Camille B.
Camille B.

I love this show! I have watched every season so far and love the story line. The characters are so exciting to watch and the plots never get boring
francesca d.
francesca d.

I've watched this show since season 1. It's good but I think it used to be better. I don't really like the new characters as much as the old er ones
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now