Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This my all time favorit TV show. I only wish they would bring Elliot back! It she's light on many present day struggles that we all face.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX
Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
Law and Order SVU is one of the better versions of Law and Order. I have watched almost every episode. But the older ones are my favorite.
kailyn M.
kailyn M.
Love watching this show and not just because joanne the scammer loves this show fulfills all of fantasy's of being a investigator one day.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
Incredibly powerful show from start to finish. The haunting reality allows for a sense of realism, while still being an entertaining show.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Classic!!! I love this show as its has drama and is suspenseful. I love some of the story plots and find myself trying to slove the crime.
Janquela J.
Janquela J.
Pace, FL
This is one of my most favorite shows to watch all of the characters I love the cast I love the plot I just love everything about the show
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Probably one of my favorite shows. I know the theme song and introduction. I think if you like mystery crime shows definitely check it out
Angela B.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?