Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Law and order : SUV is one of my favorite crime shows , I love watching mysteries and everything , what I feel for this show I can't explain
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA

I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Redmond , Wa

Great TV show; watched it for years and years. The storylines always seem to be fresh and or taken from the headlines which I can appreciate
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.

I love this series I love the cast and plot this is my favorite of all the always see with my grandmother and we were excited with each case
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

Great drama! Love the characters and how they evolve through the years. Have been watching forever and don't plan on stopping until they do.
Morena L.
Morena L.
Auburndale, FL

The only Law & Oder I watch is SVU it feels so real I love when they have marathons I watch them all the time I can watch them over and over
Emily B.
Emily B.

The "teen" seasons were phenomenal the woman who plays Benson does an amazing job acting and can portray any situation she is asked to play!
Catherine W.
Catherine W.

I love law & order: SVU. It is one of my favorite shows. There are so many different topics and issues that this show tackles and I love it.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Chicago Heights, IL

This show is great I see why it's been on for so long. I love ice t character . I love crime shows so that's probably why I love it so much.
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO

I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now