Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
York, PA

I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY

Excellent show! Could sit for hours and watch this all night great for a family night leaves you in suspect for hours through the show. Great actors
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I've been watching this show for years and years; I especially love watching the older episodes. Mariska is great, but I do miss Christopher Meloni.
Porsche M.
Porsche M.

Been watching them since I was child and Oliver just show so much passion in her job that it drills you in because some of these story could be true
Patti A.
Patti A.

One of my favorite shows I used to watch it whenever it was on TV (which is almost always), but now its on Netflix so you can watch it all in order!
Jacinda W.
Jacinda W.
Columbia , Ky

This show will never get old! I love the characters and their personalities. Each show offers a new case and new personal trials for the characters.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Port Allen, LA

I love this show! I love watching law enforcement shows. The actors are great and the content of the stories on the show are put together very well.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Bellefonte , PA

One of my favorite shows ever! Sad that so much of the original cast is gone but Olivia will always have a special place in my heart and on my TV <3
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL

Law & Order SVU is the perfect detective/crim fighting show. It has great realistic story lines and makes you believe you are watching real stories.
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford

It is a good series, but like all crime shows, sometimes it does seem to repeat . The actors are great at what they do, and make the show realistic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now