Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Law and order : SUV is one of my favorite crime shows , I love watching mysteries and everything , what I feel for this show I can't explain
Karina C.
Karina C.

The best Law & Order series show SUV. Even-though one of my favorite character left still love it. It has drama, action, just like the cops.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This show is soo good and intense i love it. Other then criminal minds this has to be one of my favorite shows i could never get tired of it
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Salinas, CA

This show is so good. It's so addicting. I'll catch a marathon on TV and end up watching the whole marathon. Great story line every episode.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

Great drama! Love the characters and how they evolve through the years. Have been watching forever and don't plan on stopping until they do.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Buffalo, NY

Easily one of the greatest shows on television, and it shows, considering it's one of the longest running shows in television. Cutting edge.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA

Great TV show; watched it for years and years. The storylines always seem to be fresh and or taken from the headlines which I can appreciate
Marisela R.
Marisela R.

Been watching this show for years and look forward to watching every week. Seriously though they need to bring back Stabler he was the best!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?