Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wonderful show about a specific group in the NYPD that solves crimes. Very suspenseful and always keeps you interested in the next episode
Lea H.
Lea H.
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show. I like the fact that each episode is could of been a real case in real life, and that each character has a story line to them.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
My mom got me hooked on watching this show years ago. now I'm watching it still today! this show is awesome I love the cases and the cast!
rebecca D.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show its got amazing actors and its just the best crime show series
there are other shows like it but this is the best one yet
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Law and Order: SVU is a great show. The show always catches my interest at the very beginning. So, once I see an episode start I'm hooked.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL
This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
It's My Life nightly routine I love this show sometimes it makes me think so I just want to try some of these things out loud just kidding
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Awesome show! Great acting! Awesome story lines for every episode. One of kind show as well. I love SVU better than regular law and order.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?