BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Dashay J.
By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
This is a very good crime show to watch because theres not a lot of bloody scenes and horrific things happening, but its still serious and very realistic!
Samantha S.
This is my all time favorite crime show. This show is not only suspenseful buy full of action. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Jennifer S.
I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love law & order special victims unit.It make me feel like I want to become a detective and when they find out who the murder is it blows your mind!!! 😆
Craig S.
Flint, MI
I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?