Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ambra S.
Ambra S.
Steilacoom, WA

i mean if you haven't binged watched this program then your not living. Olivia is Life and I'm still processing Elliott. Get with the times!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, Al

Great show I can watch it literally all day and not move the actors and acting is always on point. I don't know any show that's close to me.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Who doesn't end up watching this when you're home!!? I even in high school would watch this show when home sick. Even repeats I could watch.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ

I enjoy watching this show because it is about things that have happened in the pas in real life. the actors are great in playing there part
Cora C.
Cora C.
Baldwinville, MA

Great program to binge watch when you bored. Been watching for years now and they still get the latest real life stories from the headlines.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

I would like a billion times if I got the option! It's almost on my TV every time it's on! I know the words to every episode! I am obsessed!
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Watertown, NY

I have every episode since the beginning. Such a good show and every year they keep the storyline going. But I wish they would bring Elliot!
Marisela R.
Marisela R.

Been watching this show for years and look forward to watching every week. Seriously though they need to bring back Stabler he was the best!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now