Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN

Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Linda D.
Linda D.
Long Beach, NY

A great show with awesome actors. Once you start watching you have to watch several episodes. Most of the stories are based off of real life stories.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Love crime shows! Especially this one! Olivia Benson is an incredible character and makes the show great! Also really informing if you pay attention!
Yudy M.
Yudy M.

I like this series because I am a student of law and law is my passion, then I finish my career which I left three years, I plan to study criminology
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

A good show to watch when you need a reminder about how messed up the world can be. Also a good show if you enjoy other crime/criminal justice shows.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Tarawa Terrace, NC

Best law and order series yet! The actors are amazing and play each part very well you would think it was real life!! Awesome show and very addicting
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Boone, NC

Love the old episodes and not so much the new since the old ones you didn't need to watch previous episodes in order to understand what was happening
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
wichita

One of my all time favorite shows. Not really meant for kids but is fun to watch when you have a lot of time to pass because you get sacked right in.
Kala A.
Kala A.

Love this show! Havent caught up on the new season yet but i jave to! Heard its good! Love mariska! Without her the show wouldnt be what it is today!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now