Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

Action packed! I am a Psychology major, so obviously these types of shows peg my interest! Love sitting down to watch and analyze this show!
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

I would like a billion times if I got the option! It's almost on my TV every time it's on! I know the words to every episode! I am obsessed!
Marisela R.
Marisela R.

Been watching this show for years and look forward to watching every week. Seriously though they need to bring back Stabler he was the best!
megan i.
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ

I live law and order and svu is my favorite one if all time I love Elliot and Benson and I feel the episodes can connect with current events
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Best law and order our there it's capturing and depicts real life events that are haoonlenjng in the world and how it pulls you in is great!
Anastasia ヽ.
Anastasia ヽ.

Sooooooo great. I love the plot, the characters, the music, etc. SVU is definitely the best Law & Order series. It's complex and interesting
Tam C.
Tam C.

This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Law and order : SUV is one of my favorite crime shows , I love watching mysteries and everything , what I feel for this show I can't explain
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now