10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,154 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
I live this show . I love how they focus on the cases and not to much of the detectives lives. The actors are amazing any very believable.
Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
I can watch an SVU marathon all day long. And not ever feel the need to change the channel.
Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
I love that show. it's a great suspenseful show. highly recommend! :))))))))) I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all amazing😊
My husband got me into this show recently and now I'm an addict. O have marathons of this show on the weekends. Great show and story lines.
This show never gets old to me. I watch for hours on end. The same episodes over again? It doesn't bother me, because it's JUST THAT GOOD.
For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos