Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raine W.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Can be silly but I love to watch this with a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times.
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Love Law & Order: SVU!! I could watch this show for hours and never get tired or bored of it! Love that it has soooo many seasons as well.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW! Since they added it to Netflix I have been binge watching it. The cast is amazing and the stories keep you on your toes!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wonderful show about a specific group in the NYPD that solves crimes. Very suspenseful and always keeps you interested in the next episode
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
LisaMarie F.
LisaMarie F.
Deer Park, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Deysi H.
Deysi H.
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
My mom got me hooked on watching this show years ago. now I'm watching it still today! this show is awesome I love the cases and the cast!
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
I love that show. it's a great suspenseful show. highly recommend! :))))))))) I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all amazing­čśŐ
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?