Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Love crime shows! Especially this one! Olivia Benson is an incredible character and makes the show great! Also really informing if you pay attention!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Springdale, AR

Love this show. I love the story lines that reflect real life. I love the actors and actresses! It always keeps my interest and never a dull moment !
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA

I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Anjelica W.
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA

Such a good show. I love the fact that it comes on late at night so you can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row when there's nothing else on tv.
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA

This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN

Whenever I watch TV this is always my first choice. I can recite the intro like its the back of my hand. Olivia benson is bomb. Elliot is second bomb
Sabii H.
Sabii H.
Berea, KY

best show on air right now. 17 seasons of suspense and intensity. nothing like other shows because everything about it is so real. and amazing actors
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Oswego, NY

I love watching law and order especially the reruns! So enthralling and draws you right in! A good binge watching serious! Run out and grab a series!
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

I look forward to watching a new episode every week!! The episodes usually remind you of something that has happened recently...it hits close to home
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now