10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
SVU is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watched it for years and it is great to binge watch over and over again, no matter what season
Can be silly but I love to watch this with a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times.
One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
I LOVE THIS SHOW! Since they added it to Netflix I have been binge watching it. The cast is amazing and the stories keep you on your toes!
Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
I can never stop liking Law & Order SVU! VERY INFORMATIVE. Positively enlightening. Makes me more aware & alert of what happens around us.
Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Consistently good programing. A little pat, but that is expected in this format. I'm sure if always a happy ending would lose credibility.
Good show love Mariska. Sometimes they preview over real time crime drama that happened so u get an idea of the truth. Just like the show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos