Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Watertown, NY

I have every episode since the beginning. Such a good show and every year they keep the storyline going. But I wish they would bring Elliot!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

My obsession I'll watch this show all day long. Very interesting and entertaining to watch love how each season changes to different stories
Jaimie M.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC

I think the long list of seasons this show has speaks for itself. It has to be one of the longest running shows on television. It's so real.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, Al

Great show I can watch it literally all day and not move the actors and acting is always on point. I don't know any show that's close to me.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Law and order : SUV is one of my favorite crime shows , I love watching mysteries and everything , what I feel for this show I can't explain
Dami O.
Dami O.
Bronx, NY

Another great crime show. It can get intense at times tho just don't watch if you're a scaredy cat but if you love adventure this is for you
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Rockville, MD

I watch it when nothing else is on. It's okay, but is a dark show. Sometimes I can get into it, but most of the time it is background noise.
Tyasia R.
Tyasia R.
Jersey City, NJ

I have always loved this television show! It's amazing not very comical and not for children but it's a great drama series! A lot of action.
Devon G.
Devon G.
Covedale

I love this show and Netflix seems to keep up on the season's coming out. And since it keeps all of them I can start from where ever I want!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now