Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
This show is very well written. It will keep you on the edge of the seat, trying to find the guilty party, and sometimes even make you cry.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Rock hill, Sc
Best series in TV history hands down. No complaints. Awesome acting and I love that you don't see the same actors in a ton of other things.
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Wise, VA
I love this show and continue to rewatch the episodes over and over again. I love the suspense and also the plot of the scenes! Great show.
Ms N.
Ms N.
When i tell you i love the heck out of this show. i can watch it daily & nightly. i always look forward to Benson & Stabler cracking cases.
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
SVU is a classic. When I am home alone without the kids or husband, I binge watch this on TNT. Mariska and IceT are my favorites of course.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love mariska Harigatay. Best female lead detective on any police/crime show. Get to really want to be a detective after watching the show
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD
Great show with a different plot every episode while still staying true to an ongoing story. The episodes are suspenseful and nail bitting.
Tabetha H.
Tabetha H.
Heber, AZ
I have watched this show for years. I replay the shows during the summer. Olivia is my favorite actor.
This show pulls on the heart strings
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL
Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresi├│. Me gusta mucho
Laken C.
Laken C.
Erie, KS
Law and order: svu is one of my all-time favorite shows! I never grow bored with it and the episodes always keep me on the edge of my seat!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?