Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I got into SVU because I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger. Now I can't get enough of it! Always a shocking Turn of events!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Best law and order our there it's capturing and depicts real life events that are haoonlenjng in the world and how it pulls you in is great!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX

I love all this I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode to see what is going on and lots of thing relate to what we live today
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Belmont, MS

This is a great show. I love watching this with my mom. We like the new seasons better than the old ones. Don't ever quit making more shows.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Rockville, MD

I watch it when nothing else is on. It's okay, but is a dark show. Sometimes I can get into it, but most of the time it is background noise.
Anastasia ヽ.
Anastasia ヽ.

Sooooooo great. I love the plot, the characters, the music, etc. SVU is definitely the best Law & Order series. It's complex and interesting
Chloelynn N.
Chloelynn N.

This show is truly amazing and I have watched all 17 seasons. It keeps your in your toes without dragging on the story line. 10/10 recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

The acting on this show is excellent and the plot line is always different. I love that several of the characters have remained for so long.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?