Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Devon G.
Devon G.
Covedale

I love this show and Netflix seems to keep up on the season's coming out. And since it keeps all of them I can start from where ever I want!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Who doesn't end up watching this when you're home!!? I even in high school would watch this show when home sick. Even repeats I could watch.
Karina C.
Karina C.

The best Law & Order series show SUV. Even-though one of my favorite character left still love it. It has drama, action, just like the cops.
Cora C.
Cora C.
Baldwinville, MA

Great program to binge watch when you bored. Been watching for years now and they still get the latest real life stories from the headlines.
megan i.
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ

I live law and order and svu is my favorite one if all time I love Elliot and Benson and I feel the episodes can connect with current events
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH

Always a classical and can and ways depend on reruns to fill your day if nothing else on to watch has of, y gotten better over all the years
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ

I enjoy watching this show because it is about things that have happened in the pas in real life. the actors are great in playing there part
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.

I love this series I love the cast and plot this is my favorite of all the always see with my grandmother and we were excited with each case
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now