Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, AL

Really like the show. It can really make you sit down and watch. Very interesting. Some time I can have a hard time finding it but is a good tv show.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA

I love law & order its a very interesting show & although the real job might not be as it shows makes you really want to start your career that way .
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA

I'm addicted to watching this show! It brings out the inner detective in me. I watch it when it is on cable and when the new seasons come on Netflix.
Misey J.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Gadsden, AL

We never miss an episode of it. We record the show if we are not going to be home. Olivia Benson is the best !! All of the actors are great !!!! Love
Molly J.
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA

This show I feel is much like ehat it would be in real life but of course just a tinsy bit exaggerated. But its a nice show to help learn some stuff.
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI

I have been watching Law and Order since I was a kid. I do miss Stabler. He was Olivias best partner in my opinion. Things aren't the same without him
Sabii H.
Sabii H.
Berea, KY

best show on air right now. 17 seasons of suspense and intensity. nothing like other shows because everything about it is so real. and amazing actors
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now