Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York
This is my favorite TV show. I've been watching this since I was like 12 something worth watching. It just get interesting in every episode
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Wise, VA
I love this show and continue to rewatch the episodes over and over again. I love the suspense and also the plot of the scenes! Great show.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL
Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresió. Me gusta mucho
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Exeter, CA
I started watching this show with my fiancé. I watched a few episodes with him and then I was hooked on it too. I love love love this show.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert
The show is awesome very drama series love it actors and story lines are very good love watching shows actors doesn't compare to other shows
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT
This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Its a show you must see. Talks about real life cases. I never thought half those cases can even happen but now a days anything is possible.
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this show . It's just so amazing how they out it together . I feel like you also learn about the Court and the law more .
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
This show is very well written. It will keep you on the edge of the seat, trying to find the guilty party, and sometimes even make you cry.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Rock hill, Sc
Best series in TV history hands down. No complaints. Awesome acting and I love that you don't see the same actors in a ton of other things.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?