Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Anna H.

This show is so addicting! I love watching it, they usually play marathons of it on USA every now and then. It's suspenseful and entertaining
Andalusia, AL

This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
Paris B.
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show. Anything dealing with crime, I'm watching. I love how after all these years, they're still able to keep and gain an audience.
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL

This show has been around forever!!! The cast may change but the writing just gets better and better! I've been a fan for such a long time!!!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

I love this show it is very intresting to watch it comes out pretty late but its hard gor me yo sleep so i watch while all my kids are asleep
Laura L.
Laura L.

Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN

My husband has watched this show for years and loves it. He and I have watched it together over the years and the stories are so interesting.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In

I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

OMG! I love this show with a passion and because it's something I want to study so I get a lot of information when it comes to this show too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?