Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ

I enjoy watching this show because it is about things that have happened in the pas in real life. the actors are great in playing there part
Chloelynn N.
Chloelynn N.

This show is truly amazing and I have watched all 17 seasons. It keeps your in your toes without dragging on the story line. 10/10 recommend
Casey G.
Casey G.
Buffalo, NY

Easily one of the greatest shows on television, and it shows, considering it's one of the longest running shows in television. Cutting edge.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Dami O.
Dami O.
Bronx, NY

Another great crime show. It can get intense at times tho just don't watch if you're a scaredy cat but if you love adventure this is for you
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Who doesn't end up watching this when you're home!!? I even in high school would watch this show when home sick. Even repeats I could watch.
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.

I love this series I love the cast and plot this is my favorite of all the always see with my grandmother and we were excited with each case
Cora C.
Cora C.
Baldwinville, MA

Great program to binge watch when you bored. Been watching for years now and they still get the latest real life stories from the headlines.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, Al

Great show I can watch it literally all day and not move the actors and acting is always on point. I don't know any show that's close to me.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now