• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so exciting and enjoyable. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's action packed and has some mystery in the form of the investigation.
Alyssa S.
Centralia, WA
This show is great! I've seen sooo many episodes and I can't stop watching. Love the cast and the writing. The plot twists almost always take me by surprise.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
Mercedes D.
Pekin, IL
This is such a good show! I love all of the characters and story lines. I usually watch the show on TV so I just watch whatever re-runs are on at that time!
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Jenny C.
Brooklyn, NY
Fantastic!!! I've seen every episode. I am definitely addicted to this show. I can never get enough. Love watching it at home with my hubby and some snacks.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Ashley A.
I love Law and Order: SVU! It is a great show. I recommend watching if you enjoy shows that are based on true stories about crimes. You can watch on Netflix!
claudia t.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When you cant sleep at night SVU reruns are great. i haven't watched since the guy left so not sure how the newer episodes are, but the olders ones are great
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this show, and have been watching it for years. My mom and I watch it together many nights. After this long I have gotten attached to the characters.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?