Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
It is a wonderful TV serie that contains everything drama suspense and mistery I love see how the detectives solve the case and what is the conclusion
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

One of my all time fav shows! I love the different story lines! The characters have some back story, but you can watch any episode and not feel lost!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Porterville, CA

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was a little girl! I like all the drama, suspense, and anticipation it brings. This show is the best.
Ivelize G.
Ivelize G.

Love it never get tired of seeing it.. Even though it's been airing for several years the cases are always different. Also very addictive.!! Love it😍
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.

I love this show. The characters are relatable and I've the storylines are captivating. There's plot twists and surprises that leave me wanting more.
Alysse P.
Alysse P.

I cannot get enough of SVU. The story lines, and plots and plot twists are always fun to watch. Even after all these seasons, they've kept me HOOKED!
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show off all times. its gritty and shows the negative and positive reality and lot of situations. i actually aspire to be dr wong
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mississauga, Ontario

Its an entertaining show that you don't have to watch in order. I love how the stories are based on things that have been in the news or are a trend.
Sara V.
Sara V.
La Crosse, WI

A classic show that I will watch over and over again. There are so many episodes and the cast is great. These stories are hard to see, but great show
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

I look forward to watching a new episode every week!! The episodes usually remind you of something that has happened recently...it hits close to home
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now