Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paris B.
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show. Anything dealing with crime, I'm watching. I love how after all these years, they're still able to keep and gain an audience.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Lakeland, FL

This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

Detective Olivia Benson is my soul sister. I can't get enough of this show and am so bummed it's only got a few seasons on Netflix at a time.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Fort Worth, TX

By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX

I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Anna H.
Anna H.
Andalusia, AL

This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Waxahachie, TX

What is not to love about this show? There is drama, action, mystery, romance and so much more! I watch it every Monday as well as on Netflix
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

I love this show it is very intresting to watch it comes out pretty late but its hard gor me yo sleep so i watch while all my kids are asleep
Really nice show. I always enjoy watching TV series like that, never makes me get bored of their cases. I mostly enjoy watching it before bed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?