Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN
Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Miami
I love this show. The episodes are really addicting and makes you believe you are really in the story. Each season captures your attention.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.
Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Es una serie que presenta la realidad de nuestra sociedad. Tiene temas que me hacen tomar conciencia sobre como debo mantener mi seguridad.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
This has me gripped. I find myself completely transfixed following each storyline. I like the way its acted out and can easily binge watch.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is that show that you can not walk away from. No matter how many times i have watched an episode i still am frozen in front the of tv.
Cristal N.
Cristal N.
I freaking love this show!!! Although I was super sad when Stabler left I still watch and I love it!!! Wish he would t have left though lol
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
drexel hill, pa
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
Wahiawa, HI
One of my all time favorite tov shows EVER !! I love that every episode is completely different. I can watch this show pretty much all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?