Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT

This show is so gripping. The stories are so realistic and give me the chills. Ye characters are amazing and inspiring. This can be graphic and scary.
karla m.
karla m.

Very good series kind of mad that they changed a few of the characters but the stories keep getting better and better please bring back elliot stabler
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA

I love crime shows, and how this focuses on an important issue: Rape. It really shows people that it's not a joke and it can lead to dangerous events.
Abbi G.
Abbi G.

Bingeable. I just started season 17. Goodbye life, until I finish it. Mariska Hargitay Is just the best. Amazing actress. Can't wait for more seasons.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
It is a wonderful TV serie that contains everything drama suspense and mistery I love see how the detectives solve the case and what is the conclusion
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

This long-running show sometimes deals with unimaginably horrible story lines, but it's that cast that makes it the show we return to again and again.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.

Of all the L&O shows, this is my fave. I've watched it from the start. It's not quite as good without Christopher Meloni, but it's still a great show.
Irelys B.
Irelys B.
Ansonia, CT

Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now