10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This has me gripped. I find myself completely transfixed following each storyline. I like the way its acted out and can easily binge watch.
I have probably seen every episode more than once. I think like a lot of people the real life stories and amazing cast keep me entertained.
Absolutely the best TV show hands down, i enjoy watching this show on ION daily. Keeps you pulled in, if you haven't watched it.. watch it!!
Oh Olivia (Mariska), you're my superstar. I miss Benson, still, but I love that you have adopted Noah and led a powerful, independent life.
Who doesn't love this show? It's amazing. I also like the creators other shows. This show has had a long run and that shows how great it is
Absolutely amazing show, so addicting. I watch it every time it's on. I absolutely love Benson. And just the story lines are always amazing
Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
I freaking love this show!!! Although I was super sad when Stabler left I still watch and I love it!!! Wish he would t have left though lol
I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos