Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Towson, MD

The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Kiley S.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, Pa

Why can't I stop watching? Because they reel you in. And before you know it a week has passed and you haven't moved. I'm okay with it though.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

If you want to know things about the law or about the police department just watch this show its so much excitement and action it's not funny
Eller S.
Eller S.

This show will never disappoint. The content is gripping. Even after so many seasons, the writers are still able to produce amazing episodes.
Yolande F.
Yolande F.

Suspenseful, addicting and just mind capturing. The setting in NY is perfect. The actors are believable. Worth my 1 hour of tuning in. Facts!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I love this show. i am ironically watching reruns as i type this. i can watch episodes i have already seen over and over. SVU never gets old!
Jacklyn G.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA

This show is so addicting I always binge watch it. This show never fails to keep me on my toes on what will happen next. The casting is great
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh, NC

This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX

I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?