Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA
I've literally seen every single of episode of this show AT LEAST twice! It's one of my guilty TV pleasures. Never boring, always exciting!
Jill G.
Jill G.
Greensboro, NC
Love watching svu it action packed and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am a crime drama addicted!!! Love Love Love Mariska Hargitay!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
Love the actors, the stories, and the fact that the case is solved by the end of each show. The main characters really do an amazing job.of
Becca L.
Becca L.
Newaygo, MI
Absolutely amazing show, so addicting. I watch it every time it's on. I absolutely love Benson. And just the story lines are always amazing
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
This is one of my favorite shows because the actors are great and the story lines are always so interesting. Love when they have marathons!
Emalyann B.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Satellite Bch, FL
If I could give this show 10/5 stars I would. I've been watching it for years and I can watch an episode over and over and still be hooked.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely the best TV show hands down, i enjoy watching this show on ION daily. Keeps you pulled in, if you haven't watched it.. watch it!!
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Miami
I love this show. The episodes are really addicting and makes you believe you are really in the story. Each season captures your attention.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?