Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destany C.
Destany C.
Fresno, CA

This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
Eller S.
Eller S.

This show will never disappoint. The content is gripping. Even after so many seasons, the writers are still able to produce amazing episodes.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX

I love all this I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode to see what is going on and lots of thing relate to what we live today
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

I would like a billion times if I got the option! It's almost on my TV every time it's on! I know the words to every episode! I am obsessed!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

The acting on this show is excellent and the plot line is always different. I love that several of the characters have remained for so long.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Rockville, MD

I watch it when nothing else is on. It's okay, but is a dark show. Sometimes I can get into it, but most of the time it is background noise.
Dami O.
Dami O.
Bronx, NY

Another great crime show. It can get intense at times tho just don't watch if you're a scaredy cat but if you love adventure this is for you
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Catherine W.
Catherine W.

I love law & order: SVU. It is one of my favorite shows. There are so many different topics and issues that this show tackles and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now