10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show as does my whole family. I remember watched this show growing up. And now since it's on Netflix I have seen every episode.
This is one of my favorite shows because the actors are great and the story lines are always so interesting. Love when they have marathons!
Oh Olivia (Mariska), you're my superstar. I miss Benson, still, but I love that you have adopted Noah and led a powerful, independent life.
If I could give this show 10/5 stars I would. I've been watching it for years and I can watch an episode over and over and still be hooked.
One of my all time favorite tov shows EVER !! I love that every episode is completely different. I can watch this show pretty much all day.
Absolutely the best TV show hands down, i enjoy watching this show on ION daily. Keeps you pulled in, if you haven't watched it.. watch it!!
I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Who doesn't love this show? It's amazing. I also like the creators other shows. This show has had a long run and that shows how great it is
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos