Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

How can you not like SVU? It's one of the best shows, although Stabler is no longer on the show. I loved Christopher Meloni. It's really well written.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

I have watched every season!! This show is amazing I hope they never stop showing it. I think that the stories are true but they claim it is fictional
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Stanchfield, MN

I love this show as a assult survivor myself I love watching the criminals finally get arrested and justice served and for the victims to get closure!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.

Of all the L&O shows, this is my fave. I've watched it from the start. It's not quite as good without Christopher Meloni, but it's still a great show.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

I have been watching Law and Order: SVU ever since I was a kid. I love this show. I am so sad that it is over but I will still be watching the reruns.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Camden, AR

My absolute favorite crime show! I watch it ALL the time! I have watched it over so many times I bet I could tell you what will happen before it does!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

An incredible show with an incredible cast. All of the story lines are captivating. Just an all around amazing show. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

I used to binge watch the show it's very interesting to watch everybody's different stories and it has me ready to solve a crime at after each episode
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA

DUN! DUN! I guess I like this show...it is my text message tone. I like how they base their episodes on actual crimes even though they say they don't.
Mary T.
Mary T.

I have a love for crime movies! It keeps me at the edge of my seat ever time! If you like to see a crime and how detective solve it! This is the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now