Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
Haley H.
Haley H.
Waxahachie, TX

What is not to love about this show? There is drama, action, mystery, romance and so much more! I watch it every Monday as well as on Netflix
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I got into SVU because I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger. Now I can't get enough of it! Always a shocking Turn of events!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Anna H.
Anna H.

This show is so addicting! I love watching it, they usually play marathons of it on USA every now and then. It's suspenseful and entertaining
Destany C.
Destany C.
Fresno, CA

This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
Mya P.
Mya P.
Vergennes, VT

Love SVU I always watch reruns and try to watch the new seasons. I can relate to the content because my work is sAmerica's try of environment
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX

I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
Eller S.
Eller S.

This show will never disappoint. The content is gripping. Even after so many seasons, the writers are still able to produce amazing episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now