10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is that show that you can not walk away from. No matter how many times i have watched an episode i still am frozen in front the of tv.
Love the actors, the stories, and the fact that the case is solved by the end of each show. The main characters really do an amazing job.of
I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
This is one of my favorite shows because the actors are great and the story lines are always so interesting. Love when they have marathons!
I have probably seen every episode more than once. I think like a lot of people the real life stories and amazing cast keep me entertained.
If I could give this show 10/5 stars I would. I've been watching it for years and I can watch an episode over and over and still be hooked.
Me and my fiance are hooked. Its one of the only shows we can agree on to watch together. Just wish they would of brought back Stabler lol.
This has me gripped. I find myself completely transfixed following each storyline. I like the way its acted out and can easily binge watch.
No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Absolutely the best TV show hands down, i enjoy watching this show on ION daily. Keeps you pulled in, if you haven't watched it.. watch it!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos