BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
I love the characters and how serious they take their careers. Some episodes have been so powerfully written I have cried. As long as it had been on television, goes to show how well it is liked by others.
Natalie S.
I love Law and Order. Every episode always has such an interesting story line. I am studying to become a Forensic Psychologist and have been watching Law and Order since I was probably twelve years old and I just find it extremely fascinating. If you are into solving crimes/ mysteries I would recommend this show!
Gabriela A.
This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Keniyia T.
Elkhart, IN
I love this show , it's Very interesting and Full Of new drama I could watch it all day .
Sarah K.
Salem, OH
I love this show. It's so entertaining and keeps your attention very well. The characters are very good actors/actresses. I recommend this show to everyone who likes victim, police shows.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
Love all thes shows. Watch every law and order from Svu to criminal intent. My favorite is the original law and order. I also like watching law and order svu
Daniela R.
THIS is my favorite law show. My baby loves the theme song and stops to listen whenever its on. The cases are so interesting that they seem to be real like things that can happen to anyone. They also help you understand the law in so many specific terms that you would be able to carry on a conversation with a lawyer and not be lost.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX
All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Sharae J.
Tukwila, WA
My favorite television show of all time. I have probably watched very episode! I love how the ending of the show is never what you expect. I don't like shows that are predictable. So I love the drama and suspense. This a must watch. I think anyone at any age can get into this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?