Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana V.
Dana V.
Atlanta, GA

Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Philadelphia, PA

It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , Ny

Law & order: SVU is one of the best shows to come from NBC it has been on air for a long time and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.

I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Lakeland, FL

This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I watch law and order SVU every day while cooking dinner . Either on TV live or on Hulu . It's good when you can't sleep or board at home lol
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

This show builds great suspense, and is great for those who are interested in that career field The images can be a little gruesome sometimes
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Towson, MD

The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?