Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Currently watching this because i am on bedrest for a back injury. Love that its on all the time on two different channels! Very good show!
erica e.
erica e.
La Moille, IL
Always interesting! keeps my interest I have to watch it till the end. Great show to watch when on treadmill keeps me running till the end.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Can't wait for the new season! This is one show I can't wait to come on. I love all the law and order shows, great actors, great storylines
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
stockton, CA
I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Denise W.
Denise W.
I love this show its has all the components that keep you on the edge of your seat and wondering what's going to happen next one of my fabs
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN
I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Encino, CA
Sept. 22, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you think Youtube can distract you for hours, try watching just ONE episode. Before you know it you are five shows deep. With NO REGRETS
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Bono, AR
Oh Olivia (Mariska), you're my superstar. I miss Benson, still, but I love that you have adopted Noah and led a powerful, independent life.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
I love watching this show. Whenever it's on I'll put it on. I would eventually like to start from the beginning and watch all the episodes.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Oct. 4, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show as does my whole family. I remember watched this show growing up. And now since it's on Netflix I have seen every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?