Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
This is my favorite show its always so suspensable and every episode has something new and something to make yo want to watch it over again. NCIS is a similar show as is NCIS Miami. the actors are the best for the show they know exactly how to get everyones attention and still show real life problems in this world
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
An oldy but a goody. BEen watching it for years now and it still hasn't gotten old. I do miss Det. Stabler. Having him go was a mistake and I wish they would bring him back but Olivia is doing well after all these years. I think bringing Det STabler back now would be rockin!!! But still love the show nonetheless!!
Tina R.
Tina R.
Omaha, NE
I usually like to watch this show, but have missed out on it in the past season due to being busy. It is pretty similar to other series, but I like the actors and think they do a pretty good job. I like the story lines they usually have. They seem similar to what is going on in the modern news and give good spins.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I love the actors, story lines, length of show, all the episodes. I have watched each season through about five times. It is my all-time favorite tv show and I could watch it over and over and over again. The episodes play off each other a little, but you can watch the episodes in any order really and not be lost.
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Long time running show, which I never understood the amazing-ness of until last year. I binged all 15 seasons up until the newer seasons started up on Hulu. P.S., this show is so good I got my boyfriend hooked on it! He gets so mad when I watch a new episode without him, but I probably would be the same too, haha!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Nov. 21, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like this show, but it is not for the faint of heart. It shows more of the graphic sexual crimes that can happen as apposed to just murders like most crime shows. Some people can't handle this type of content. I like it because it leaves you guessing at every turn and the actors and actresses are amazing.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I love Law and Order. Every episode always has such an interesting story line. I am studying to become a Forensic Psychologist and have been watching Law and Order since I was probably twelve years old and I just find it extremely fascinating. If you are into solving crimes/ mysteries I would recommend this show!
Yomira V.
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Season 1 of SVU was great. The stories were compelling, and character development was gradual but consistent. However, at the end of season 1 the storyline started to drag, and it was no longer about the cases but political drama, which I wasn't a fan of. I have not finished this series, and don't know if I will.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The law and order is the favorite series my mom and although I love not see it touched me many times and good has already started to like me, has interesting chapters that can see concentrated. It is not a bad number but not my favorite I recommend it to those people who likes to watch action movies and suspense.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been binge watching this show for years, and you always have to realize that sexually based offences are considered especially heinous, in New York City the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit... These are their stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?