Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR

I have seen every episode of this many times over. I will never get tired of watching SVU. The older seasons are the best, Elliott Stabler left the show in season 11 or 12 and it just wasn't the same after that. Although Olivia Benson is the incredible female on TV and makes the show so great, even without her old partner.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL

I am only giving it 3 stars because I feel like the newer episodes are pretty predictable and something we have seen from them before. I love the show I have been watching it for years and have seen every season! Stabler needs to come back for sure. And like half the original cast is gone and it just isn't the same anymore
Kayleene R.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee , Ma

I can not stress how much I love this show!! When I'm bored or just want to watch something good, I always turn to SUV! It always keeps me guessing and I love that I can be involved in solving the crimes! If you find yourself searching high and low on the TV just turn SUV on and I promise you wont regret it! Thank me later!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY

This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This show is seriously so addicting. I watch it all the time with my grandma. We have a ritual that we record episodes so we can binge watch it together. She makes tea and I make popcorn and we both watch it together. It's just the perfect amount of drama and thriller and definitely one of my favorite tv shows of all time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA

In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Loris, SC

I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH

My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now