Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH

What can be said about Law & Order: SVU that has not previously been said about the Law & Order franchise. I have watched every Law & Order episode since the beginning. I have just loved each and everyone of the shows that I have seen. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The writing and acting are outstanding.
I love it. Im obsessed with it. This show is the most amazing thing in the world. I've been watching it since i was little and i still cant get enough of this show. The actors are phenomenal and they get you immersed into the story and make you feel like you have a personal connection with them. Totally recommend it
Lynese G.
Lynese G.
Irving, TX

I'm a really big science nerd so I watch a lot of forensic shows and law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite! Hands down my number one favorite show to watch on my free time. Honestly I'm a really big nerd in everything and I just love this show, i highly recommend this show if you're into the whole forensic stuff.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL

Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI

A class cop TV show. SO many seasons with so many different cases. I love the cast and will always love this show. I've watched it for so many years and will always rewatch episodes. The acting is great and they do a great job acting. The cases are always interesting and there is SO many episodes it never gets old.
Keri J.
Keri J.

This show constantly stays on top of the headlines by sensationalizing any sexual abuse case on the show. Olivia's character is the backbone of the show. Her compassion for the victims and quest for justice drives every episode. You get to see how cops investigate abuse cases as well as how the law prosecutes them.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC

Picked this show up during my civics class my junior year of highschool, started with low expectations, but was hooked before the episode was over. My FAVORITE character of course is none other than Ms. Olivia Benson she just such a strong lead and almost makes me wanna study criminal justice every once in a while.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Pennsauken, NJ

I love it!! But almost every episode is great. I like how she became Sargent. If you watch the news most of their shows are spin offs from real events even though they disclose they arnt. But nevertheless it is what it is and millions of people enjoy watching. They also heighten awareness which good came out of tv.
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Louisville, KY

I love watching the progression of the characters each season. They are constantly diving deeper into their history/jobs/exploring their life and futures. It always seems to hit home about the craziness in this world and although they are fabricated stories you can see some of them have some sort of real life roots
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now