Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Angela F.
Angela F.

Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.

I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I have been watching it since the beginning. The actors in the show are very goof at what they do and getting into character. I like how now they have connected three shows. (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med) They really know how to get you to continue watching. MUST WATCH! BINGE WATCH!
Amber B.
Amber B.

SVU is the best law&order. Best cast, and best story lines if you can stomach them. I read something once that said women love law&order svu because it shows us what it would be like if law enforcement and the justice system took cases of molestation seriously without victim blaming. That's true. #whataworlditwouldbe
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH

What can be said about Law & Order: SVU that has not previously been said about the Law & Order franchise. I have watched every Law & Order episode since the beginning. I have just loved each and everyone of the shows that I have seen. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The writing and acting are outstanding.
I love it. Im obsessed with it. This show is the most amazing thing in the world. I've been watching it since i was little and i still cant get enough of this show. The actors are phenomenal and they get you immersed into the story and make you feel like you have a personal connection with them. Totally recommend it
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL

A lot of triggering cases if you've been through any kind of sexual assault or know others who have. It's a good watch though and I love the happier endings when justice is served. It's frustrating when it isn't but having a show that displays that there isn't always a happy ending is more real life and relate-able.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.

The best law and order they have. Benson and Stabler will forever be my favorite partnership even though Stabler is no longer part of the show. Also loved Ice-T's gritty character. They say the episodes are not based off of modern day events but most of the episodes come mighty close to things going on in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now