10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my absolute favorite shows! I watched this all the time with my grandparents over the summer! The stories are always unique, engaging and thought-provoking. The cast is amazing as well!
I've had episodes that made me cry and change my perception on how cases in real life are handled. Great actors and stories always have a twist.
This show is soo good and intense i love it. Other then criminal minds this has to be one of my favorite shows i could never get tired of it
Omg This show can and will never get old. I love all law and order shows and episodes. I've watched on my Netflix and hulu
This is a really good show and it's like the regular Law and order but better and it focuses more on the detective work.
This show is a good show to watch with nothing else on. I only say this because I have Netflix and can watch it whenever I want too, the actors are all good at playing their roles. It's not my favorite show because it doesn't always hold my attention but it's defiantly a good one to watch every now and then
I love to watch this show after the kids go to bed because it always keeps you guessing I wish they would come out with new episodes I love how they always catch the bad guy alive or dead me and my mother in law always watch it together
This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Another one of my all time favs. This show has suburb acting. It's managed to keep my attention for decades now with their riveting and sometime shocking storylines.
Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos