Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , Ny

Law & order: SVU is one of the best shows to come from NBC it has been on air for a long time and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I watch law and order SVU every day while cooking dinner . Either on TV live or on Hulu . It's good when you can't sleep or board at home lol
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In

I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
Kendra J.
Kendra J.

<3 this show! There is so much drama & suspense without being crud or ruthless!! Some episodes are not family oriented but pretty well faced.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN

My husband has watched this show for years and loves it. He and I have watched it together over the years and the stories are so interesting.
Yolande F.
Yolande F.

Suspenseful, addicting and just mind capturing. The setting in NY is perfect. The actors are believable. Worth my 1 hour of tuning in. Facts!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Lakeland, FL

This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I got into SVU because I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger. Now I can't get enough of it! Always a shocking Turn of events!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now