Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA

One of my favorite crime shows. Every time it came on when I was younger I could hear the 'DUN DUN' come on and I would go running. A family favorite.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

This long-running show sometimes deals with unimaginably horrible story lines, but it's that cast that makes it the show we return to again and again.
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL

This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Slater, MO

Law & Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least twice. There's always a new twist or turn you didn't see coming.
Destiny  K.
Destiny K.
Jacksonville, NC

You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
Marla G.
Marla G.

I've been watching this show for a long time and I love and can't get enough of it. I would recommend this show but be very cautious of child viewing.
Mendy V.
Mendy V.

This show is the extent of my legal knowledge. I often refer to episodes for legal reference.... Yes I am one of those couch detectives and I love it.
Abbi G.
Abbi G.

Bingeable. I just started season 17. Goodbye life, until I finish it. Mariska Hargitay Is just the best. Amazing actress. Can't wait for more seasons.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Greenville, SC

Daughter at 2 months old would cry and we would play the intro to law and order suv and she would quit crying and turn her head, have video too cute@!
Abby T.
Abby T.
Washington, NC

Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now