Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love this show!! I could watch Law & Order all day if I could. Never gets old! If you're into Crime Scene Investigations this show is for you!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA

I miss Stabler. And munch and his conspiraxy theories. I'm impressed that they manage to write episodes relating to current events so quickly.
Sara E.
Sara E.

I have watched this show from the beginning and I love it. Some of the stories are a bit harsh and children should not be allowed to watch it.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA

I enjoy this show. Ithe really entertain me. This show also can give give you info about the law. Hearing their cases gives me a lot of info.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh, NC

This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Jacklyn G.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA

This show is so addicting I always binge watch it. This show never fails to keep me on my toes on what will happen next. The casting is great
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
LeighAnn O.
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEEN THIS IS THE BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEENTHIS IS THE BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEENTHIS IS THE BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEEN
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I love this show. i am ironically watching reruns as i type this. i can watch episodes i have already seen over and over. SVU never gets old!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Atlanta, GA

Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?