Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
I love law & order: SVU. It is one of my favorite shows. There are so many different topics and issues that this show tackles and I love it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
My obsession I'll watch this show all day long. Very interesting and entertaining to watch love how each season changes to different stories
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show I can watch it literally all day and not move the actors and acting is always on point. I don't know any show that's close to me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Such a good show. My favorite actually. Characters are consistent and the episodes are always interesting and captivating. Highly recommend!
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Fort Drum , NY
I have every episode since the beginning. Such a good show and every year they keep the storyline going. But I wish they would bring Elliot!
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.
I love this series I love the cast and plot this is my favorite of all the always see with my grandmother and we were excited with each case
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Huntsville, AL
I have watched this whole thing as well if I had to choose a job career this would be it solving crimes and busting as guys is my cup of tea
Dami O.
Dami O.
Bronx, NY
Another great crime show. It can get intense at times tho just don't watch if you're a scaredy cat but if you love adventure this is for you
Darci W.
Darci W.
Terre Haute, IN
We love watching this show as a go to can't find anything to watch at the moment show on Netflix. We have been watching this show for years.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA
I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?