Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Laura L.
Laura L.

Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Andalusia, AL

This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
Carrie Y.
Carrie Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI

This is my favorite show I binge watch old episodes, and never miss new episodes this show is packed with entertainment and good story lines.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Waxahachie, TX

What is not to love about this show? There is drama, action, mystery, romance and so much more! I watch it every Monday as well as on Netflix
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Goodyear, AZ

I love this show. The actors are great. Never loose interest in the story line. I have been a viewer for many years and it never gets boring.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.

<3 this show! There is so much drama & suspense without being crud or ruthless!! Some episodes are not family oriented but pretty well faced.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

OMG! I love this show with a passion and because it's something I want to study so I get a lot of information when it comes to this show too.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Fort Worth, TX

By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I love this show. i am ironically watching reruns as i type this. i can watch episodes i have already seen over and over. SVU never gets old!
Destany C.
Destany C.
Fresno, CA

This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now