Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny  K.
Destiny K.
Jacksonville, NC

You know when a show has 18 seasons.... it's GOOD. I love that the episodes are some what intertwined and always keep me entertained. Very good acting
Kristin R.
Kristin R.

Of all the L&O shows, this is my fave. I've watched it from the start. It's not quite as good without Christopher Meloni, but it's still a great show.
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL

This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO

I have a love hate for these shows. Some of the episodes make my heart stop since I'm a parent. But they definitely do a great job portraying stories.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX

This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
Erin C.
Erin C.

This is my favorite show ever. I can watch it all day and not get tired of it. I wish Netflix had the entire series and not just the last few seasons.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK

Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I love this show it also have me at the end of my seat and it also keep my brain going like im in side the tv and putting my feet inside someone shoes
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Wilson, AR

Love this show, I even watch all the reruns. I like Olivia and Elliott's relationship. Sorry for Elliott to be written out of some of the eposidies. .
Abbi G.
Abbi G.

Bingeable. I just started season 17. Goodbye life, until I finish it. Mariska Hargitay Is just the best. Amazing actress. Can't wait for more seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now