• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Elna J.
Jonesboro, AR
The best freakin show on TV! Olivia is really spot on with her role. She's tough yet also loving and sensitive. I have watched all the episodes of this show.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite rainy day marathon show. I can watch the episodes over and over. This is a perfect example of a stellar cast. You want to root for them all the time
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA
I love this show. I watch reruns on USA all the time and catch it on netflix when I miss an episode! It's a really good show and Detective Benson is awesome!
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Ashley L.
This show is one of the best on TV right now! The actors are great. My favorite is Mariska, of course! I watch every episode I can and love watching reruns.
Lisa P.
I have watched Law & Order SVU for years. The stories grab your attention and the actors really draw you in. Always my go to show, I watch reruns of reruns!
Laura C.
Fountain, MI
This is a great show. Dealing with topics of today. Is not like any other series, makes you wanting more. The cast are great makes the series very involved.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?