Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimm P.
Kimm P.
Omaha, Ne

I have been watching this with my daughter for years. The characters have been developed so well. You feel completely immersed in their lives.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME

One of my favorite shows. I have watched this show from the very beginning!used to watch it all the time with my nana! I definitely recommend!
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Port Hueneme, CA

Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This an excelent show that has keep my interest through the years... no matter what happens I'm always willing to watch some law and order svu
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Jacquelynne R.
Jacquelynne R.
Pasadena, MD

Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chicago

A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Raleigh, NC

Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
abby a.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA

This show is AMAZING. It is very good to watch and it's so addicting. It really goes into how they do things. It's really connects to reality.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now