Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
I would like a billion times if I got the option! It's almost on my TV every time it's on! I know the words to every episode! I am obsessed!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Love this show could watch it all day and I do when different networks play a marathon. Detective Benson and Finn are my favorite characters
Marisela R.
Marisela R.
Been watching this show for years and look forward to watching every week. Seriously though they need to bring back Stabler he was the best!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My mom started me watching this when I was young. Olivia is one of my favorite characters on television. The opening score is haunting! Lol.
Devon G.
Devon G.
Covedale
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show and Netflix seems to keep up on the season's coming out. And since it keeps all of them I can start from where ever I want!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Always a different a new episode. One of the best shows around! My favorite character is Olivia and seeing her transformation over the years
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO
I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN
Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
megan i.
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ
I live law and order and svu is my favorite one if all time I love Elliot and Benson and I feel the episodes can connect with current events
Ambra S.
Ambra S.
Steilacoom, WA
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i mean if you haven't binged watched this program then your not living. Olivia is Life and I'm still processing Elliott. Get with the times!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?