Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hippy B.
Hippy B.
Glendale, AZ
Another one of my top favorite shows . I can always watch the re runs even if I've seen them 100 times . I loooooooooove this whole series .
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI
Great drama! Love the characters and how they evolve through the years. Have been watching forever and don't plan on stopping until they do.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Belmont, MS
This is a great show. I love watching this with my mom. We like the new seasons better than the old ones. Don't ever quit making more shows.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
Great TV show; watched it for years and years. The storylines always seem to be fresh and or taken from the headlines which I can appreciate
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I enjoy watching this show because it is about things that have happened in the pas in real life. the actors are great in playing there part
Emily B.
Emily B.
The "teen" seasons were phenomenal the woman who plays Benson does an amazing job acting and can portray any situation she is asked to play!
Karina C.
Karina C.
The best Law & Order series show SUV. Even-though one of my favorite character left still love it. It has drama, action, just like the cops.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Chicago Heights, IL
This show is great I see why it's been on for so long. I love ice t character . I love crime shows so that's probably why I love it so much.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oswego
This show is one of my favorites I watch a episode every night during the day and while info to sleep! It is so interesting and fun to watch
Tyasia R.
Tyasia R.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always loved this television show! It's amazing not very comical and not for children but it's a great drama series! A lot of action.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?