Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA

Law and order svu is one of my go to shows. It always keeps me on my toes and i spend alot of my time trying to complete the cases in my head.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA

Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Christina A.
Christina A.

I love love love this show. Such a great story line. Best crime show ever. I have seen every single episode. It's a great show to binge watch!
Karen C.
Karen C.

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for about 8years now and it never gets old. Always something new and surprising with every episode.
Tera r.
Tera r.
Newport, KY

I have seen every edisode. Law and orde svu is a show that u can watch every episode multiple times. I still watch all the episode on netflix.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chicago

A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Raleigh, NC

Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA

Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?