Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
New Hudson, MI

My favorite show!! My favorite character is Olivia Benson. Even though I am in my forties, I frequently say I want to be Olivia Benson when I grow up!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Newark, NJ

I love police investigations there the best shows to watch especially when solving a crime and helping out the victims. I like watching suicide events
It is a wonderful TV serie that contains everything drama suspense and mistery I love see how the detectives solve the case and what is the conclusion
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Such a great show! For some reason shows about crime and law is very interesting and pulls you in. Do not watch at night, sometimes it's really scary!
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Orlando, Fl

I can watch this show for hours. Once I start watching one show and another one is right after you cant stop watching . It keeps you on edge sometimes
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

This show has been around forever but it's still great. great story lines, even better actors. I like when they use a story that happened in real life
Irelys B.
Irelys B.
Ansonia, CT

Amazing series. Optimal for a rainy day so you can binge watch the many seasons. They HaveHave and had a lot of amazing actors and guest appearances .
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX

This show is not for everyone... However if you like crime shows where each episode is always good I would definetly recommend you to watch this show!
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC

This show is so good. I like how they are doing a special victim unit type thing and investigating abuse victims. It kind of gives awareness of abuse.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM

I love this show. I've been watching for multiple seasons, and multiple cast changes. I miss some of the old cast members, but it's still a good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now