Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.

I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

If you want to know things about the law or about the police department just watch this show its so much excitement and action it's not funny
Paris B.
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA

Love this show. Anything dealing with crime, I'm watching. I love how after all these years, they're still able to keep and gain an audience.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Philadelphia, PA

It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Goodyear, AZ

I love this show. The actors are great. Never loose interest in the story line. I have been a viewer for many years and it never gets boring.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh, NC

This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Mya P.
Mya P.
Vergennes, VT

Love SVU I always watch reruns and try to watch the new seasons. I can relate to the content because my work is sAmerica's try of environment
Micaela M.
Micaela M.

I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I love this show. i am ironically watching reruns as i type this. i can watch episodes i have already seen over and over. SVU never gets old!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now