Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Karen C.
Karen C.

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for about 8years now and it never gets old. Always something new and surprising with every episode.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chicago

A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Jacquelynne R.
Jacquelynne R.
Pasadena, MD

Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love this show!! I could watch Law & Order all day if I could. Never gets old! If you're into Crime Scene Investigations this show is for you!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME

One of my favorite shows. I have watched this show from the very beginning!used to watch it all the time with my nana! I definitely recommend!
LASHONDA B.
LASHONDA B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite shows. Especially the first few seasons. It's still a great show with the new cast. But nothing beats the good ole days....
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA

Law and order svu is one of my go to shows. It always keeps me on my toes and i spend alot of my time trying to complete the cases in my head.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL

Best Show EVER ! 17 seasons running& #18 in Sept. It's a great show that has amazing actors & actresses. Cantsay enough good things about SVU
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

Still currently watching as it's an up to date show but I really like it I never seem to find myself getting bored like I do with most shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now