Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katy T.
Katy T.
Honolulu, HI

Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sheboygan, WI

It's OK but I'm getting a bit bored with this television show. Similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent. It's just the same stuff over ans over.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC

This show is addicting. You won't be able to stop. Great characters and action. Some shows even seem to be based on real life, current events.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA

All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

So much action in this show. I have been watching for years. The actors are so skilled in what they do and there is hardly ever a dull moment.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.

This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?