Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mcallen, TX

This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK

Best TV show, I have been watching it for several years and it never disappoints! Every episode is different and it teaches a lot of different lessons
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have watched every episode from every season including the current season. I go on periodic binges and watch all of them over again. Never gets old.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Princeton, IN

SVU rules!!! Can watch over and over and sometimes I do! You fins yourself relating to the characters and have to say....this show really captures me.
skye g.
skye g.

Amazing show! Was so sad when Elliot left. His replacement is not a bad actor though. I still love the show and will be said when it ends next season.
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL

This is one of my favorite show, each episode seem like real life you get so involved with the actors and actress that they seem like real detectives.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Washington, NC

Great show . i watch this with my family all the time. i like that you don't have to watch all of the episodes in order to understand what's going on.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

This show has really turned around from the cracked-out third through tenth seasons. Seasons 14 and up have been almost a different--and better--show.
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA

Watch this show every night. And sometimes day. Love the cases and directing. Started watching it from season 1 episode one so I wouldn't miss a thing
Brieanna K.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV

I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now