Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA

It's a fun show to watch. The only thing that bugs me is the 'ripped from the headlines' plots. Sometimes, they're so overdramatic and just plain dumb.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Livonia, MI

It is getting very predictable with what is going to happen. You can most of the time now pick out who done it. It is basically like any other cop show
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Caguas

Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
Amy j.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA

I love that there is like 500 seasons of this and if u feel like watching it all day even if you have already seen it it's like watching a new episode.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA

Great show. Mariska and the rest of the cast really do a great job and for a show running as long as this one, it still manages to be creative and new.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Jefferson, TX

Love this show, watch reruns and record the new series on DVR!! We have watched this show for several years and will continue to watch it in the future
Angela D.
Angela D.
Fowler, OH

Amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it. amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mcallen, TX

This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.

I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH

Even after all the seasons this show is amazing. I love the cast, the storyline is always interesting. I am completely hooked. I never miss an episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now