Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Port Hueneme, CA

Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA

Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Esther K.
Esther K.

Great show. Bit scary. You can learn a lot about the criminal justice system by watching the show and Mariska hargitay is a brilliant actress.
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA

Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA

All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA

I miss Stabler. And munch and his conspiraxy theories. I'm impressed that they manage to write episodes relating to current events so quickly.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm 34 and I've been watching law & order a U since I was in junior high school love it never gets boring and I can see New York streets on it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?