Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Action packed! I am a Psychology major, so obviously these types of shows peg my interest! Love sitting down to watch and analyze this show!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Rockville, MD
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch it when nothing else is on. It's okay, but is a dark show. Sometimes I can get into it, but most of the time it is background noise.
Morena L.
Morena L.
Auburndale, FL
The only Law & Oder I watch is SVU it feels so real I love when they have marathons I watch them all the time I can watch them over and over
Chloelynn N.
Chloelynn N.
Sept. 22, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is truly amazing and I have watched all 17 seasons. It keeps your in your toes without dragging on the story line. 10/10 recommend
Casey G.
Casey G.
Buffalo, NY
Easily one of the greatest shows on television, and it shows, considering it's one of the longest running shows in television. Cutting edge.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Tam C.
Tam C.
This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
I love this show. I would highly recommend this law and order series. The older seasons are great - stabler and benson are an amazing team!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
The acting on this show is excellent and the plot line is always different. I love that several of the characters have remained for so long.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i watch it with my mom and boyfriend every time it comes on! We have hoursw and hours of episodes recorded on our dvr!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?