Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tera r.
Tera r.
Newport, KY

I have seen every edisode. Law and orde svu is a show that u can watch every episode multiple times. I still watch all the episode on netflix.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Reno, NV

Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA

I miss Stabler. And munch and his conspiraxy theories. I'm impressed that they manage to write episodes relating to current events so quickly.
Sara E.
Sara E.

I have watched this show from the beginning and I love it. Some of the stories are a bit harsh and children should not be allowed to watch it.
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Kimm P.
Kimm P.
Omaha, Ne

I have been watching this with my daughter for years. The characters have been developed so well. You feel completely immersed in their lives.
abby a.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA

This show is AMAZING. It is very good to watch and it's so addicting. It really goes into how they do things. It's really connects to reality.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Port Hueneme, CA

Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now