Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Angela A.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA

Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
LASHONDA B.
LASHONDA B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite shows. Especially the first few seasons. It's still a great show with the new cast. But nothing beats the good ole days....
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This an excelent show that has keep my interest through the years... no matter what happens I'm always willing to watch some law and order svu
Tera r.
Tera r.
Newport, KY

I have seen every edisode. Law and orde svu is a show that u can watch every episode multiple times. I still watch all the episode on netflix.
abby a.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA

This show is AMAZING. It is very good to watch and it's so addicting. It really goes into how they do things. It's really connects to reality.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.

This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Romeoville, IL

LOVE this show. My daughter and I have weekend marathons every weekend. The actors and actresses are amazing and play the role like a rockstar
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Reno, NV

Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now