Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I got into SVU because I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger. Now I can't get enough of it! Always a shocking Turn of events!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
OMG! I love this show with a passion and because it's something I want to study so I get a lot of information when it comes to this show too.
Anna H.
Anna H.
This show is so addicting! I love watching it, they usually play marathons of it on USA every now and then. It's suspenseful and entertaining
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX
I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
Marie W.
Marie W.
I love and have loved this show for sooooo long, it's had a good run. But I can't be the only one to think it's time to wrap for good; am I?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Who doesn't end up watching this when you're home!!? I even in high school would watch this show when home sick. Even repeats I could watch.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Buffalo, NY
Easily one of the greatest shows on television, and it shows, considering it's one of the longest running shows in television. Cutting edge.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
I love all this I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode to see what is going on and lots of thing relate to what we live today
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?