Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA

One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Lucinda R.
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ

I really enjoy this show! I can only watch a limited amount because of how dark the content is, but I am so grateful I can catch it on Netflix.
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this show! After a while it can get to be intense, so I'll back off and watch something else for a while, but I always come back for more!
Ondina R.
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA

love it best show reason why i want to be a detective it's been since I've been born there is no other police show that could replace this one.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Massillon, OH

I love this show! I've watched every season more then once and I've kept following the story line each season! It's one of the best shows on tv
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Smyrna, GA

I love law and order ‼️ It's a really good TV show I think everyone should watch. It heartbreaking, dramatic, everything a perfect show needs .
Vicky F.
Vicky F.

One word to describe this show and it's OBSESSION! I have watched the entire new seasons and still contiNUE TO RE-watch all the reruns on USA.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC

This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This an excelent show that has keep my interest through the years... no matter what happens I'm always willing to watch some law and order svu
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now