Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paris B.
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA
Love this show. Anything dealing with crime, I'm watching. I love how after all these years, they're still able to keep and gain an audience.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great show to watch! The actors and actresses are really good and make it seem real. Whenever a season is over I can't wait for the next one.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Goodyear, AZ
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. The actors are great. Never loose interest in the story line. I have been a viewer for many years and it never gets boring.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Super angry that they took off Elliot he was my favorite and I really like the old ones way better than the new ones the new ones aren't good
Laura L.
Laura L.
Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Philadelphia, PA
It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare
I love this show it is very intresting to watch it comes out pretty late but its hard gor me yo sleep so i watch while all my kids are asleep
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
This show has been around forever!!! The cast may change but the writing just gets better and better! I've been a fan for such a long time!!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN
My husband has watched this show for years and loves it. He and I have watched it together over the years and the stories are so interesting.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In
I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?