Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Smyrna, GA

I love law and order ‼️ It's a really good TV show I think everyone should watch. It heartbreaking, dramatic, everything a perfect show needs .
Ondina R.
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA

love it best show reason why i want to be a detective it's been since I've been born there is no other police show that could replace this one.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Zelienople, PA

Law & Order: SVU is a real life show that makes me think and feel compassion for the characters! I love when the detectives grill the suspects!
Angelique M.
Angelique M.

Tbis show is good and there are so many seasons. This will keep you entertained for a long time. You will fall in love with the main characters
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Love this TV show, Its just amazing how much time has been On air and that proves how good it Is, every episode Is so well done and interesting
Amber H.
Amber H.

I used to love whenthe reruns of this would come on and I could sit and watch them all day long. I am very excited that Stabler is coming back.
Lea S.
Lea S.
Tell City, iN

We love watching this show and my older son and I watch together. It's so realistic and the story line of the constant characters draws you in.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gig Harbor, WA

I am stating this series from the beginning on Hulu but I love all the Law and Order shows. Looking forward to seeing what happens on the show.
Keila H.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL

I love all the characters in this show. They make everything so real and you also pick up some tips on safety along with it being entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?