Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karla A.
Karla A.
Whittier, CA

Love this show so much. Have been watching it for years and still do. This show has been on two different channels that are easily accessible.
Katy T.
Katy T.
Honolulu, HI

Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Such a good show definitely easy to binge watch just because it's so good! I fell in love with every character too easily just an amazing show
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA

Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm 34 and I've been watching law & order a U since I was in junior high school love it never gets boring and I can see New York streets on it
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Raleigh, NC

Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA

All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY

Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA

Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now