Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA

It's a fun show to watch. The only thing that bugs me is the 'ripped from the headlines' plots. Sometimes, they're so overdramatic and just plain dumb.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Livonia, MI

It is getting very predictable with what is going to happen. You can most of the time now pick out who done it. It is basically like any other cop show
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

One of my favorite crime shows. Actually probably my favorite crime show of all time. It's still going on today, which is crazy!! definitely recommend!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the acting and all the drama. The acting in this show is very good. And I feel like the stories are very original.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Cicero, IL

I've been watching this show since I can remember. I love anything that is about solving a mystery. Truly recommend this show it keeps you on your toes
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I have always loved Law & Order. I watch it every time it is on. If there is a marathon on I will sit there for hours just watching. Such a great show.
Linda P.
Linda P.

My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching for years, so addictive to watch. The characters are amazing and the story lines are always interesting.
Yovimar D.
Yovimar D.

This serie tv is very good! I Love cada case. The protagonist it's really Well. La trama es demasiado bueno. Muy entretenido lo veo casi todo el tiempo
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Love love loooove this show. Makes me scared of outside but it's very mental and brings me to think in different ways that aid me in various situations
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now