Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Law & order: SVU is one of the best shows to come from NBC it has been on air for a long time and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Andalusia, AL
This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
Best Show EVER ! 17 seasons running& #18 in Sept. It's a great show that has amazing actors & actresses. Cantsay enough good things about SVU
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this show. i am ironically watching reruns as i type this. i can watch episodes i have already seen over and over. SVU never gets old!
jessica l.
jessica l.
Richardson, TX
The best show i have ever watched in my whole life i have watched every single episode and videos on youtube. i swear this show is a blessing
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ
Oct. 3, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Forest City, NC
I love this show .me an the husband watch this a lot ,it's very educational.i have learned a lot about criminal law .an it keeps u interested.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
By far the best crime show. I'm always entertained. I love all the characters. Even with all the changes with the actors the show is awesome.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Still currently watching as it's an up to date show but I really like it I never seem to find myself getting bored like I do with most shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?