10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
I love this show it is very intresting to watch it comes out pretty late but its hard gor me yo sleep so i watch while all my kids are asleep
Love this show. Anything dealing with crime, I'm watching. I love how after all these years, they're still able to keep and gain an audience.
My husband has watched this show for years and loves it. He and I have watched it together over the years and the stories are so interesting.
I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
OMG! I love this show with a passion and because it's something I want to study so I get a lot of information when it comes to this show too.
This show has been around forever!!! The cast may change but the writing just gets better and better! I've been a fan for such a long time!!!
This show is so addicting! I love watching it, they usually play marathons of it on USA every now and then. It's suspenseful and entertaining
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos