10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,154 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show .me an the husband watch this a lot ,it's very educational.i have learned a lot about criminal law .an it keeps u interested.
I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
This show is perfect for weekend binge watching when you're not feeling up to going out with the girls! I haven't found another show as good.
I love solving the program on my own based on the show and i find myself of the edge of the sofa wanting to know if the facts are true or not
Great show to watch! The actors and actresses are really good and make it seem real. Whenever a season is over I can't wait for the next one.
I love this show. The actors are great. Never loose interest in the story line. I have been a viewer for many years and it never gets boring.
Super angry that they took off Elliot he was my favorite and I really like the old ones way better than the new ones the new ones aren't good
I got into SVU because I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger. Now I can't get enough of it! Always a shocking Turn of events!
I have seen every show of every season. The cast and producers are fantastic. This show keeps you drawn in from the first second to the last.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos