BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vaness A.
One of my favorite shows in the world. i think i have watched every episode no joke. It is similar in the way of it being a crime show but yet still original.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
omg what can i say!!!!!!!!!! this show i watch non stop!! when im cooking when im getting ready when i just want to sit and chill i just love detective Bentson
Areli A.
New Haven , CT
This show is so amazing even though the things that go on in it are horrible the actors do such an amazing job at making it seem real and i love that so much.
Scarleth N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
yasi m.
VALRICO, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite Law and order. I have been watching this TV show for years and I don't get tired of it. I love all the characters in this show, especially Olivia.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Ooooooh this is one of my favorite programs to watch.
I usually start and a couple of episodes down the line my kids start complaining that I'm hogging the TV.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Tena K.
I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?