Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mary A.
Mary A.

Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Washington, Dc

Best show on TV - been watching for years! The last few seasons have been kind of messy but it's still entertaining and I never miss an episode
Alissa
Alissa
Providence, RI

One of my Favorite shows to watch to live vicariously through tge characters and feel as if I am to helping "save the world" a must see series!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Massillon, OH

I love this show! I've watched every season more then once and I've kept following the story line each season! It's one of the best shows on tv
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX

There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Kyrie T.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN

Love this show! After a while it can get to be intense, so I'll back off and watch something else for a while, but I always come back for more!
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.

Law and order svu has always been such a great show since the beginning and is great for anyone to watch wouldn't recommend for anyone under 14
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

It's such a good show! I have
My TV set up to record all the new episodes and have a catch up night with my husband and watch the new episodes.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

I've been watching this for years. It's one if those shows you can see every episode several times and still be j retested it in. Love Olivia!!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA

One of the best shows out there. I think they are all based on real life scenarios. My kids love this too, gives them a reality lesson in life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?