Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Aly C.
Aly C.

Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Trinie S.
Trinie S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I watch it every day. I watch them even if there reruns I don't care. I love to watch it on Netflix or on TV but yea it is a good show
Mary B.
Mary B.

Absolutely love this show! I like how you don't have to watch every episode to understand what is going on. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat!
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Twin Lake, MI

Law and order SVU is one of my all time favorite shows. I can sit and binge watch it all day. The actors are great and the plots are always interesting.
michelle w.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA

I have been watching this show since the beginning and love it. i love the storylines for the characters on the show as well as how the show is written.
Alondra E.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX

I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Maryam H.
Maryam H.
Los Angeles, CA

I really shouldn't enjoy watching this show, but I do. I love the characters and while I know it's kind of the same show over and over, I still love it.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

OMG I never get tired of this show it's so exciting edge of your seat good !! I love planning my night when this comes on to be home . I love this show
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA

The best show on the planet! I can watch this morning noon and night my husband hates that I watch it so much lol and I can't go to sleep without it on
Launa W.
Launa W.

Pretty sure I've seen every episode of this series! If you haven't seen Law and Order SVU, you are missing out! By far the best Law and Order spin off.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now