Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

I've been watching this for years. It's one if those shows you can see every episode several times and still be j retested it in. Love Olivia!!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC

This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
LASHONDA B.
LASHONDA B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite shows. Especially the first few seasons. It's still a great show with the new cast. But nothing beats the good ole days....
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Such a good show definitely easy to binge watch just because it's so good! I fell in love with every character too easily just an amazing show
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY

Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This an excelent show that has keep my interest through the years... no matter what happens I'm always willing to watch some law and order svu
Katy T.
Katy T.
Honolulu, HI

Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Saint Paul, MN

Guyssss who hasn't watched this???????? This is a GREAT SHOW! I will sit and watch this for HOURS! After I'm done i feel like I'm a detective lol
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now